The Most Realistic Flight Simulator
Main Features Of The Most Realistic Flight Simulation Game In The Market :
- The easy windows launcher allows you to select:
- Your aircraft
- The start airport and runway
- Time of day
- Current weather
- And many other environmental settings
- Synchronize time with real-world time
- If it's dawn in Sydney right now, it's dawn in the sim right now when you locate yourself in virtual Sydney..
- The correct time is read from the system clock, and is used to work out what is happening right now around the world.
- Correctly placed sun, moon, stars, and planets for the specified time and date.
- The sun, moon, stars, and planets all follow their correct courses through the sky.
- This modeling also correctly takes into account seasonal effects so you have 24-hour days north of the arctic circle in the summer, etc.
- We also illuminate the correctly placed moon with the correctly placed sun to get the correct phase of the moon for the current time/date, just like in real life.
- Keyboard controls
While joysticks or yokes are supported as are rudder pedals, you can fly using the keyboard alone.
- Joystick support
- Could you imagine a pilot in a Cessna controlling the machine with a keyboard alone? For getting the proper feeling of flight you will need a joystick/yoke plus rudder pedals, right?
- There is integrated joystick support, which automatically detects any joystick, yoke, or pedals attached. Change the settings or see what is connected easily by selecting Help -> Joystick Information from the in-game menu.
- The base install package contains scenery for a small area around San Francisco. But, as the entire world is available at a high level of detail, you will almost certainly wish to install extra scenery at some point.
- Night lighting with ground lighting concentrated in urban areas (based on real maps) and headlights visible on major highways.
- Scenery includes all vmap0 lakes, rivers, roads, railroads, cities, towns, land cover, etc.
- The scenery set is available as a separate purchase to members only. All the scenery is provided in easy self installation packs that have 10 degree by 10 degree chunks.
See What Satisifed Customers Have To Say:
"This Is The Best One Yet!"
" Excellent product. Scenery and clouds looks super realistic. Been flying the sim for over 20 years and this is the best one yet. Even if you have owned previous Flight Sims before, try ProFlightSimulator you will definitely like it. "
Mike Britt - Denver, CO
"The Perfect Filler Between Real World Flying"
" All I have to say is wow. for the student pilots, like me, this is the perfect filler between real world flying. With all the places to fly to, it would take me months. If you love flight simulators... buy it! "
Roy Burton - Quincy, FL
Take to the skies with proflight simulator today!