Pilates for Golfers
The Pilates instructor manual to identify and correctgolf swing faults using the Pilates Method.
Pilates for Golfers is a step-by-step guide to identify and correct golf swing faults using the Pilates Method. It is 140 pages filled with golf fitness information to assess your golf clients, identify their swing faults and detailed Pilates exercises for golf that will correct the swing faults.
How will this manual help your golf?
- Over 140 pages of solid content
- Detailed descriptions and pictures of golf swing faults and causes
- Specific instructions to determine your client’s swing fault
- Warm-up exercises for each swing fault
- 6 – 12 mat exercises for each swing fault
- Pictures and step-by-step instructions for each exercise
- Help your client hit the ball farther, straighter and feel better after every round of golf
Go to our Home Page to Order Now