This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
What if you could improve your bowling average in 30 days? Would you like that?In a hurry…check it out here5 Ten Pin Bowling Tips for beginners
My friend Jonathan Chung, a WTBA certified coach has launched a complete ABC To Bowling Strikes & Spares system that can improve your average by 10-30 pins in 30 days!A former coach of two-time Malaysian National Champion Adrian Ang who recently defeated American probowler Chris Barnes at the Kao Shiung World Games 2009, Jonathan sure knows what he’s talking about.
P.S. Don’t delay in downloading the complete system. You could be saving yourself a lot of frustrations and headaches.
5 Ten Pin Bowling Tips for beginners
Bowling is a very interesting sport. It does not require that you be a professional to be able to play this game. However, there are etiquettes that should be considered when playing bowling so that bowlers will learn how to properly play the game and enjoy it at the same time.
Here are a few bowling tips that need to be observed at all times:
1. The bowler should be aware of who bowls first on the lanes. The general rule is that whoever is up first is the first bowler who should play but the players can negotiate on who will bowl first.
2. The bowler should always be ready to bowl. Be prepared to take your turn - no unnecessary delays - the player will need to throw down the ball to the lanes and hit the pins just as soon as he is comfortable.
3. It is important to show respect to other bowlers whether they are your teammates, opponents or even those who are playing on the lanes on either side of you. They should demonstrate sportsmanship at all times and they need to be considerate of the other players.
4. Bowlers should also learn to observe the rules and guidelines set for the game and the bowling alley. Rules are there to keep bowlers safe and create healthy relationship with other bowlers. It is important that these rules be observed at all times.
5. One guideline that should be observed is choosing and using the same ball throughout the game. This is one way of showing respect to other bowlers. It is not appropriate to pick a ball that is already being used by another bowler (if you're using house balls).
|Copyright© 1999 - 2013 USFreeads. All rights reserved|
Terms of Service