|Enter your zip to find stuff near you|
This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
1. Don’t give a man more than he gives you.
Love, and inspiring a man to fall in love with you forever, is all about you being able to receive love.
Most of us only know how to give. We give for lots of reasons because we’re taught that’s the way to get to a man’s heart (it isn’t) because we see other women do it, and because deep down it feels uncomfortable and scary to be vulnerable enough to really get love.
A man is actually turned off when he gets more from you than he gives. When you shower him with affection, attention, dinners, gifts, and always go out of your way to drive to his place, it makes him think of you as a mother or a friend instead of inspiring his emotional desire for you.
2. Men love to be complimented by women. Maybe it’s ego and having an instinctively competitive nature or maybe it’s simply hardwired into their biology, but men love when a woman offers up a sincere compliment that makes them feel more like a man.
3. Never Try To Change Him Or Make Him Feel Like He’s Not Good Enough
If you want to attract a guy, make him want you, and ultimately make him fall in love with you, then love and appreciate him for who he is. Never try to change him and never do or say things to make him feel like he’s not good enough just the way he is.
4. Make him feel important. Although at first glance, this tactic may seem to be the polar opposite of the first, it highlights the necessity of maintaining a balancing act. While no man wants you to appear needy or desperate, no man wants to feel that he doesn't matter at all. You can accomplish this second love tactic without jeopardizing the first.
5. Take your time with physical intimacy. Remember the “bases” in middle school? There is a reason those bases were carefully defined.
Letting the physical side of your relationship develop gradually over time accomplishes a number of goals. It allows you to focus on getting to know each other in nonsexual ways
6. Get to know him. So often, we are too busy making sure we are witty and beautiful and interesting that we forget that our partner is also a complex human being. You don’t have to memorize a list, but become familiar with his likes and dislikes, his moods and his fears.
7. TAKE CONTROL
You’re at the bar, you’re talking to him, it’s been hours, and still nothing has happened. Do us all a favor: Kiss the idiot. For one thing, he’s not going to not appreciate it. For another, if you don’t do it, someone else will.
8. EYE CONTACT
Got your eye on someone? Good. Don’t shy away. Look him straight in the eye and think, You should be attached to my lips by now; why aren’t you? Trust me, he’ll read your thoughts like they’re projected above your head on a wide-screen.
9. Hang around lots...but then be unavailable
The more you interact with someone, the more they'll like you, says David Lieberman, an expert in human behaviour. He's right actually. Several studies show repeated exposure to practically any stimulus makes us like it more (the only time it doesn't hold true is if our initial reaction to it is negative). So forget about being aloof, evasive, and unavailable in the beginning.
10. Lose Interest - Yep that is the real secret. If you can find a way to manipulate him into thinking you are losing interest in him, then he will move heaven and earth to re-gain your interest, and this is all because of the male ego.