Your child doesn’t need to suffer childhood anxieties
Untreated anxiety can devastate the life of your child
Take a look at some common symptoms your child may be experiencing if they’re having a problem with their anxiety:
- Unexplained physical symptoms such as headaches and stomachaches.
- Being nervous, jittery, and hypersensitive.
- Decreased school performance or a lack of concentration.
- Avoidance of social activities or not wanting to spend as much time with friends.
- Tics, nervous habits, or compulsive behavior such as nail biting or hair pulling.
- Dangerous behavior such as cutting or drug and alcohol abuse.
- Excessive moodiness or outbursts of anger.
- Persistent worry that seems unjustified for the situation.
- Sleep changes or activity level changes.
- School avoidance or refusal.
- Being unusually or overly self-critical.
- A high need for reassurance.
- Outbursts of anger or oppositional behavior, even though you know in your heart they’re a good kid, they just have all this anxious energy coming out all wrong.
Now you can find out how your child can overcome anxiety with your FREE Anxiety-Free Child Email Seminar.
To learn how your child can defeat its anxiety and reclaim its life.
To get your FREE e-mail seminar on how to cure childhood anxieties.
‘The Art of Raising Anxiety-Free Kids’