At FedEx, we know that small businesses are the backbone of the world's economy, accounting for more than 99% of the businesses in the United States alone. To help our small business customers grow and develop, we tailor our portfolio to meet their unique needs with personalized services, tools and discounts.
The services we are known for -- time-definite FedEx Express and day-definite FedEx Ground deliveries, palletized FedEx Freight shipping, and international transportation -- can help small businesses grow with the convenience and reliability backed by the FedEx name.
FedEx Saves Busy Small business owners Time and Money
At FedEx, we know that time is money, so we have designed our services that keep things quick and easy -- so small businesses can focus their energy on growing their company, not shipping their packages. A few quick tips for small businesses:
- Don't pay for more speed than you need. Use the FedEx service finder to determine the best, most economical service for shipments.
- Let FedEx Office serve as your back office. FedEx Office has more than 1,900 centers throughout the U.S. and around the world to meet all your printing and shipping needs.
- Instead of paying to have shipments picked up, drop them off at one of thousands of convenient locations.
- Make the most of compatible software solutions that save steps - like downloading shipping costs right into accounting software.
- Find additional insight in FedEx Small Business Tips.
Save 15% for all online printing. At FedEx you can print documents from anywhere at any time. Code: CJN015