|Enter your zip to find stuff near you|
This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
The future of online meetings is here today with GoToMeeting. GoToMeeting by Citrix is by far the easiest and most cost-efficient method to organize and attend secure online meetings. It's easy to create or join a meeting and meet with up to 20 of your co-workers or friends from all across the globe for free with their 30 day trial. There's no obligation to buy!
GoToMeeting Promotion Codes
Click Here and use Promo Code '45' to extend your Free Trial Period to 45 days!Click Here for a special offer to save $10 when you sign up for GoToMeeting!
10 Ways Web Conferencing Can Improve Your Business
As technology continues to tear down old barriers, businesses have discovered more ways to conduct their operations and improve their bottom line. One such
development is web conferencing. Because it can break down geographical barriers, web conferencing is a valuable tool to adapt for many reasons.
1. Expand Your Horizons: One way web conferencing can improve your business is by allowing you to move beyond your normal sphere of influence.
Because web conferencing allows communication with more people even if they are miles apart from each other, your business will expand as you can reach more
customers and clients using the technology. People, no matter where they may be located can join you in a virtual environment to attend the conference.
Participation in the business process is easier, allowing you to create, maintain and continuously develop your contacts.
2. Savings: Obviously, web conferencing will lead to huge savings, not just in money but also in time. Because it is a more affordable option to
face-to-face meetings, you will no longer have to physically travel (unless you want to) and spend precious hours on an plane to meet with business partners, prospective investors, clients and even your own co-workers. Using web conferencing, they are only a click away and basically at your fingertips. Apart
from travel costs, you can also save on operational expenses that go with preparing and holding a traditional conference, such as information materials
and conference room reservations.
3. Productivity: Reducing time and money spent logically leads to greater productivity. With the need for travel eliminated, you and your co-workers can
spend more time where it is more productive: at your office or whatever your base of operations is at the time. Web conferencing also allows a greater speed
with which you can exchange documents and other important information so there is a higher degree of interaction. Since scheduling conflicts are greatly
reduced using web conferencing, you can also handle emergencies better and be on top of any situation just by simply logging on. All this leads to better
effectiveness within your organization. In addition, web conferencing can help streamline the hiring process by having interviews conducted through the web.
4. Improved Management: Since web conferencing encourages participation, you can boost the morale of your employees, co-workers or departments that are based far apart. Without regular interaction and isolated from the center of action, these integral systems which are so important to keeping your business
running, may begin to falter. Web conferencing allows you to touch base with them on a more regular basis so you can have a clearer picture of what's happening within your organization and manage things better. With its real-time features, web conferencing can help your organization stay on track to meet project deadlines by meeting online to brainstorm, for example.
5.Better Collaboration: Since webconferencing allows sharing and sending files on a real-time basis, you will be able to collaborate better on projects.
Different departments such as sales, marketing and design can have more input in
coming up with a more integrated final product than if they were working apart with little contact between them.
6. Better Decision Making, Better Negotiation: A web conference allows for real-time sharing of information: Information that is crucial to helping
your organization reach its targets. Because of this real-time quality, more important decisions can be made faster especially with feedback of important stakeholders.
7. Customer Support: It's clients and customers are a businesses main concern. It is important that you create and maintain good relations with them to inspire a feeling of trust and to impart to them the essential instruction and support for your product or services. A web conference service especially one with video capabilities can help you to provide more personalized service to your clients while building rapport and inspiring confidence at the same time.
8. Sales and Marketing: Aside from expanded coverage and being able to reach more people, web conferencing also offers you different ways to get your
point across. For instance, you can increase sales by offering "webinars¨ to advertise and demonstrate your products and services thereby reaching a wider
base of potential clients. Web conferencing is a useful tool to help you improve your sales process and get you an edge over your rivals. For example, a web conference can transport you right into the homes and officers of your audience during a sales pitch. Because interaction is possible through a web conference, your audience can ask you questions, allow you to clarify your proposals and ultimately close the sale.
9. Training: Web conferencing can keep your employees and co-workers skills sharp by enabling training to be held more efficiently.
10. Improved Communication: Web conferences will make communication
inside and outside your company simpler and more effective. You will be able to convey your message in a variety of styles, for example: Power Point slides,
web tours and application sharing. Your business partners can become more involved in the decision making process while your customers will have increased
access to information. In addition, a web conference session can be recorded and played back later, so you can be assured that all information shared will be
GoToMeeting Promo Code