How do I update my payment information with WorldPay?
How to update your credit card or debit card with WorldPay for subscription payments.
If you setup your subscription with WorldPay, you can login to your account at any time to update your credit or debit card. Please follow these steps to login to WorldPay and check/update your payment details as necessary:
1. Go to the WorldPay login page here
2. Enter your WorldPay username and password.
3. Once logged in, click your "Agreement ID" to view the details of your subscription.
4. Click the "Change Payment Details" button at the top.
5. Enter your new card details and click "Submit".
Once you've done the above, WorldPay will attempt the next payment with your updated card details and your subscription will carry on without any problems.
If you no longer have your username and password to login to WorldPay, you can follow these steps to have them emailed to you:
1. Go to the WorldPay password reminder page here
2. Enter your subscription ID or transaction ID in the box and your email address in the "Email Address" box. (Note that the subscription agreement ID or transaction ID can be found in the email you received notifying you of the failed payment)
3. Click "Send Reminder" and your Username and Password will be emailed so you can login and update your details..
If you have any problems, please do not hesitate to contact us as we're always happy to help.