The names of the elements you should have in your stylesheet are as follows:
- This defines the font for the category names.
- This defines the font size and color of the count of ads in each category.
- This defines the clickable titles of the ads that appear on your pages.
- This defines the text style which displays what category you're viewing.
- This style defines the font style for the bolded ad titles.
- This style defines the font that appears on text that appears in any areas not covered above.
For example, if your code currently looks like this:
You'd change it to this:
Changing the code which calls the remote content script as described above instructs our systems to ignore our default stylesheets so the content can take on the appearance of your site by using your own stylesheet.