Continued immune, digestive and respiratory support for your pet
The respiratory system, gastrointestinal system and central nervous system of our animals need as much support as the immune system itself. The animal body is a delicate balance of organs and body systems – all relying on each other to facilitate health, harmony and balance.
Puppies between 3-6 months old and elderly animals are particularly in need of immune support – as their immune systems are either still developing or are delicate and more fragile.
There are many viruses that have been successfully controlled and prevented by means of routine vaccination, and it is important that you discuss a vaccination program with your vet. More recently there has been some controversy in veterinary circles about reducing the frequency of vaccinations as opposed to routinely administering annual vaccines.
This is because research has suggested that over-vaccination can have a detrimental effect on the immune system. For this reason, many vets are recommending that animals in low-risk areas be vaccinated less frequently. However, please discuss this issue with your vet, as it is important to keep your pet protected.
The natural way
Animals that follow a healthy, varied diet with plenty of raw fruit and vegetables as well as raw meat and those that have regular exercise will tend to have stronger immune systems and enjoy all round systemic health.
What else can I do help my pet?
- Avoid contact with raccoons, foxes, skunks and other potentially infected wildlife if possible.
- Ensure your pet is eating a balanced, high-quality diet with plenty of raw and unprocessed food (preferably organic).
- Use Immunity and Liver Support capsules to support your pet's immune functioning.
- Avoid exposure to toxins and chemicals as much as possible including pesticides, herbicides, commercial flea collars, flea powder, insecticides and second-hand cigarette smoke.
- Talk to a holistic vet before immunizing your pet and research all options. Over-vaccination may put added pressure on the immune system.
- Regular exercise will help to keep your pet healthy and fit.
What is Vi-Pro Plus?
Vi-Pro Plus is a safe, non-addictive, FDA registered homeopathic preparation of the canine distemper vaccine (CDV) formulated to protect against symptoms like fever, diarrhea and respiratory symptoms.
In addition, Vi-Pro Plus supports health and integrity within the respiratory and digestive systems and maintains healthy body temperature within normal ranges. Used under the supervision of a homeopathic or holistic vet, Vi-Pro Plus can make all the difference to support your animal’s body without the risk of serious side effects.
Vi-Pro Plus comes in convenient, dissolvable granule form. Safe and easy to administer, these pleasant tasting granules are simply sprinkled on your pet’s tongue and rapidly absorbed in the mouth – making them easy to administer.
All Native Remedies homeopathic products and biochemic tissue salts are manufactured in an FDA and GMP registered pharmaceutical facility under the supervision of qualified homeopaths and responsible pharmacists. Individual ingredients are listed in the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States (HPUS).
PetAlive Vi-Pro Plus for Canine Distemper and Viral Infections