True Invisible IR Nightvision Technology Records Covert Video In Complete Darkeness
True Invisible IR Nightvision Captures Motion-Activated Video Surveillance in Complete Darkness
- Completely Covert - Impossible To Find The Camera
- Sony HAD CCD .0 Lux -- 30 Ft. Nightvision High Resolution Camera
- Scheduled Recording Captures Only the Action on Motion or Specific Times
- Connect to Any TV or Monitor to View Footage
- Removable SD Card Stores Up To 32 GB of Video, For Days Of Recording
What Looks Like a Clock Radio Is Actually Recording Every Move...Even In Pitch Black Darkness
No one will never be able to detect this hidden camera disguised to look as a clock radio. The Cube Clock Hidden Camera features motion-activated recording that begins recording the instant motion is detected. With motion-activation, you will never have to fast forward through hours of tape looking for the action. Capturing all video on a removable SD card, you can capture up to 32Gb of recording for days of high resolution video. This hidden camera has an automatically switching 0 LUX nightvision rating, so you will never miss any important footage - night or day.
Plug And Play - Easily Connect To Your TV or Remove SD Card to View Recorded Video on Your Computer
This completely covert hidden camera captures all video onto a removable SD card up to 32Gb for up to three days of high quality video. To view video, easily connect to your TV using a RCA cable or remove the SD card and play on your PC.
Uses For the True Nightvision HD Camera with Built-in DVR:
Designed to look like an ordinary cube clock, this nightvision camera features professional grade surveillance video.
- Nanny Camera - monitor your nanny when you're not around
- Monitor Your Office - find out if someone's snooping through your desk
- Monitor Maids/Home Workers - keep an eye on these lone workers in your home
- Monitor Your Kids - make sure your kids are safe and out of trouble
- Keep an Eye on Your Property
- Capture hidden camera footage
- Motion-activated recording captures only what's important
- Black and white video automatically switches to black and white nightvision when lights drop low
- High resolution camera for clear video
- Records onto a removable SD card or connects to TV for easy plug and play technology
- No additional software needed to view videos on your PC
Browns Safety Products
Elayne Brown - 2728 Glenwood Rd - Columbia, SC 29204
We only accept Money Orders in order to keep our prices low.
The charges by payment processors only add to your costs.
Send a copy of this ad with your money order.
Shipping is $9.50
- HD Nightvision Camera with Built-In DVR
- 2GB SD Card
- RCA Video Cable
- IR Remote
- Instruction Manual
- Color: Full Color in Daylight, Black and White at Night
- Frame Rate per Second: 1, 2, 3, 5, 15, 30fps
- Video Compression: MPEG-4
- Video System: NTSC
- Image Sensor Format: 1/3" Sony Super HAD II CCD
- Effective Pixels: 768(H)x494(V)
- Camera Resolution: 520 TV lines (day) / 580 TV lines (night)
- Min Illumination: 0.2 Lux daytime, 0 Lux at night (with IR on)
- Gamma correction Standard r="0.45"
- White Balance: 2,100K - 9,100K Auto
- Video Recording Mode: Motion 150 grids user selectable, Continuous, Overwrite, Scheduled
- Play back: Multi-playback with event search function
- AV out and SD card play back on Windows media player version
- Embedded Time/Date Stamp: On video and Position Selectable
- Storage Media: 32 GB SD (support SDHC)
- Control: IR remote control
- Firmware Upgradeable: Through SD card
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to +50°C / 32°F to 122°F
- Size: 4.5" x 4.5" x 4.5"
- Unit Weight: 1lb 11oz
Item #:BHS 007-DVR-CAM-SC8000-alt1