What is C-Caps?
C-Caps contain a combination of especially selected herbs known for their immune tonic properties, ability to support vitality and health, and for their cleansing and purifying actions.
Each supports health in all cells, tissues, and organs in the body. Many of these herbs have been used for centuries in traditional medicine and subjected to clinical research.
You can certainly promote pet health
Domestic animals may often have an easier life than their wild counterparts, but they are also exposed to many more unhealthy elements, including food colorings, preservatives, a nutritionally poor diet, insufficient exercise, and in some cases, prescription drugs.
In addition, domestic animals usually do not have access to the wide array of herbs and other substances that animals in the wild instinctively use to promote health and cleanse their systems.
These factors can compromise your pet's immune system. A compromised immune system reduces the body's natural ability to fight a range of illnesses, including cancer, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, and many more. The importance of maintaining a strong immune system is being increasingly recognized as essential in maintaining your pet's health and vitality.
The natural way
Thankfully you can put in place strategies to support healthy immune functioning and protect your pet from some of the risk factors of urban living. These include:
- Make sure that your pet has plenty of clean, filtered water. Cats can be fussy drinkers and may only want to drink from a running tap, out of your glass of water or from rain puddles.
- Ensure your pet is eating a balanced, high-quality diet with plenty of raw and unprocessed food, (preferably organic), and avoid onions and chocolate, as they can be toxic to animals.
- Try and limit the use of pesticides and herbicides, and make your house a no-smoking zone. Your pets need to have healthy lungs as well – and the whole household will benefit!
- Talk to a holistic vet before immunizing your pet every year. Conventional over-vaccination may stress the immune system unnecessarily, leading to negative side effects.
- Food and water bowls should be made of glass, stainless steel or porcelain, and not plastic. Wash your pet's water bowl and food bowls regularly using hot water. Make sure to rinse them well, so as not to leave any harmful chemical residue behind.
- Exercise, exercise, exercise! A good ball throwing session in the park or a catnip mouse ‘seek and destroy mission' will benefit your pet, as a fit, healthy pet is less likely to develop illness.
- Provide your pet with the herbs he would usually eat in the wild. These could include liver-cleansing herbs like Milk Thistle and Dandelion, and immune system tonics like Echinacea and Astragalus.
PetAlive C-Caps Supportive and Preventative Formula for Pets with Cancer