Yep, you heard right; business cards are out the door. With YebText you can not only collect people's information through texting, but you can also instantly communicate with all your contacts at once!
There is an I-phone app called "Bump" that allows you to exchange contact info, but both people have to have a smart phone to use it. With YepText anyone with a cell phone can exchange contact information!
Below, we listed several reasons why the YepText business card solution is so awesome, and how it literally ends the need for business cards...
* Permanence: Have you ever lost a business card? Well now you have that information stored in a database on our cloud servers which will never be lost!
* Inexpensive: Have you ever wanted to save money on business cards? The average business professional spends over $250.00 a year on business cards, why not save money using texts instead.
* Eco-friendly: How about staying GREEN this year and helping to slow down the deforestation that is occurring in many parts of the world by texting instead of using paper business cards?
* WOW factor: Having text messages as your business card has a certain wow factor right now because it is so new, and no one is doing it. You not only have the opportunity to be a trend setter with YepText business cards, but you also have a great lead-in conservation starter about the mobile services you provide!
* Simplicity: Ever had to get multiple people's contact info at a meeting or speaking engagement? Instead of going to each person, exchanging cards, then manually entering their information into your databasw or rolodex, now you can just have them text in and BOOM, all done!
With the YepText business card solution, all you have to do is have someone text your "Yepword to 41242, followed by their name and email (with a space in between) and you will automatically have that information stored online.
After this, you have the option to instantly send your contact information back, or you can choose not to send a follow up text with your contact information to save your texts for a later marketing campaign, the choice is yours.
Click the link below