Equine massage is a small investment in the horses health. It can help your horse in many ways, such as:
- Enhancing muscle tone and increasing range of motion.
- Assisting in balancing the body by treating the body as one unit rather than separate parts.
- Reducing inflammation and swelling in the joints. This helps lessen pain.
- Increasing the flow of nutrients to the muscle and removing toxins.
- Stimulating circulation, which hastens the elimination of wastes and toxic buildup from fatigued muscles
- Helping your horse maintain a better physical condition.
Alleviation of muscle tension and spasms can naturally increase the horse's efficiency. Removing harmful toxins from muscles and joints increases the flexibility, muscle tone and range of motion. By using a consistent massage therapy regime, you can improve your horse's performance, confidence and overall quality of life.
Massage can improve your horse's health and also be used to help the horse relax. If a horse is very stressed out or jumpy, massage normally will help relax the stressed horse and it helps improve the confidence of a jumpy one.
Rates: $60 per horse.
|Click here or scroll down to contact me about this ad|
|Copyright© 1999 - 2013 USFreeads. All rights reserved|
Terms of Service