The Mt. Taos Expandable Solar Power system from Neutral Existence provides up to 1,800 watts of solar power per hour or up to 234kwh per month.
Ten Kyocera KD 180 watts solar panels and a powerful Xantrex GT inverter combine for an unbeatable solar electric system for your home or business. Power from the sun pours onto the panels and down to the inverter which perfectly matches your home and grid power needs. Feeding your household needs first, excess power is then fed backwards through your electric meter for a credit from the power company.
Virtually maintenance-free, with an expected life of over 25 years, your investment increases in value every time electricity rates go up.
These are the pieces of equipment that make up this system:
(10) Kyocera KD180GX-LP180 watt solar module
(10) UniRac Solar Mount per KD180 Module inc. Ground
(1) Xantrex GT2.8 - 240/208 Grid Tie String Inverter
(4) MC4 10 AWG - 30’ cable extension
(1) Square D 30 amp DU221RB 250V AC Disconnect NEMA 3R