Here's A Free Recipe For Apple Pancakes!
This apple oatmeal pancake recipe's fat content: 0g! Also look at the other fat busting nutritional indicators below...
Apple Oatmeal Pancakes
Makes 1 Serving (4 to 6 small pancakes)
6 egg whites
½ cup oatmeal (dry)
1 tablespoon unsweetened apple sauce
Pinch of cinnamon powder
Pinch of stevia
1 apple, diced finely
¼ teaspoon baking soda
- First heat a frying pan until hot and then reduce to medium temperature. After mixing together all the ingredients in a blender (except for the diced apple), spray some pam (or other cooking spray), drop by spoonful onto the pan.
- When bubbles start to form, place evenly on pancake some of the diced apple.
- Let them set in before flipping the pancake.
- Makes about 4-6 pancakes depending on the size.
Nutritional Facts (Per Serving)
This recipe straight out of the popular Metabolic Cookbook (with kind permission of the authors Karine Losier and Dave Ruel!).
What people like about the Metabolic Cookbook set:
- Easy to prepare recipes
- I know hat every recipe helps to rev up my metabolism
- Great tastes, flavors, looks and textures
- Except for some protein powder here and there and stevia as a sweetener, the recipes require mostly ordinary ingredients I already have in my kitchen
- Delicious snack and smoothie recipes for those in-between-meals hunger pangs...