Learn how to build a 50MPH electric bike using parts available online so you can start to reduce your carbon footprint AND reduce your commuting stress levels by never having to sit in another traffic jam again.
Discover The Secrets To Building an ELECTRIC BIKE with The Performance of a Motorcycle and SAVE THOUSANDS on Increasing Fuel, Insurance, and Parking costs.
"How To Build a 50MPH Electric Bike"
You can build the exact same bike at home using this easy to follow step by step manual, even if you have no previous experience. The ebook is a pdf file that can be downloaded in just a few minutes and viewed using the latest version of adobe acrobat which you can download for free.
Here is a list of just some of the benefits you get from building an electric bike yourself:
- Lowest cost electric vehicle -Because you need such a small battery pack compared to an electric car or motorcycle you can afford to buy the latest technology batteries which means they can last up to 10 years before they need replacing.
- Never wait in traffic again - simply pass all the slow cars by riding on the shoulder or in the bike lane.
- Ride at the same speed as a car - I will show you the secrets to increasing the power from a standard motor controller so you can ride at speeds over 50MPH and out accelerate most cars from a stop.
- Choose how far you want to ride - I show you the simple calculations to determine what size battery pack you need to travel a specified distance. My bike has a range of 30 to 50 miles depending how fast I ride before it needs recharged.
- Save money on insurance and vehicle costs - you won't need to own or insure a car when you have a fast electric bike. No more oil changes or vehicle repairs to worry about.
- Never buy gas again - simply plug your bike into your charger and recharge it for pennies a day.
- Never pay for parking again - just lock your bike to the closest bike rack or in a secured bike locker.
- Reduce your carbon footprint - stop polluting by using an eco-friendly electric vehicle.
- Ride warm all year long - You will learn how to ride warm and comfortable in temperatures well below freezing by making your own heated jacket (one of the free bonuses you will receive).
- Ride silently - You may be surprised by the wildlife you see on a bike trail because the animals can't hear you. I have seen coyotes, skunks (don't get to close), owls,deer and even a beaver on the bike trails riding home from work.
- Experience the EV Grin - this is the huge smile you will have on your face after your first ride on your new electric bike.