Did you know?
- There are over 7.3 million women with impaired fecundity
- Women between 15-44 years of age with impaired fecundity represent 11.8% of the female population
- There are 2.1 million infertile married women
- There are over 7.3 million women who have used infertility service
If you’re here it means that you have trouble getting pregnant. I have been there too, and I know what it means to want a baby, trying to conceive and discovering that all You have an empty womb and you have no answer to the question "why?" You desperately want to hold your own little baby to call your own. Someone to look up at you knowing you are all they know. You want that little piece of you that loves you, not just because they have to, but because you're her MOM!
Believe it or not, it can happen. Sooner than later. Just have a look below at what Sarah and Mikeal went through. It happens to a lot of us and their story is just one of thousands. If they did it, you can too. They now have their beautiful little baby and have another in the oven!
You Should NEVER Give Up!!
Even if you believe that you’ll never be called ''mommy'' by your own child you should never, ever give up, there is still a natural way to get pregnant!
You might wonder how come I am so sure about this. Well, let me tell you why! I have been through what you are going through and I still managed to give birth to a baby, and I beat all the infertility odds.
I will not go into the details of my story. It is similar to your story, and to the story of other thousands of people that try to conceive and cannot. However, I will just say that this book was designed to help you get pregnant, and the methods I show here helped me to get pregnant and they will help you get pregnant too.
The most common things that cause infertility are:
- Poor nutrition (either obesity or anorexia)
- Endocrine abnormalities (thyroid, pituitary or adrenal disorders)
- Vaginal disorders (imperforate hymen or stenosis of the vagian)
- Vaginitis ( in its severe form it can destroy sperm cells)
- Cervical abnormalities
- Uterine abnormalities
- Tubular obstruction (which doesn’t allow the egg to make it to the womb)
- Ovarian abnormalities
- Emotional problems
- Coital factors (feminine hygene, lubrication or douches can increase vaginal acidity which destroys or inactivates spermatozoids)
- Immunologic reactions to sperm
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Male factors
The good thing is that you can solve many of your problems with Pregnancy Advantage!