What's included in every Tower 200 order?
- Tower 200 with 200 lbs of resistance
- Tower 200 Hand Grips, 1 pair
- Tower 200 Ankle Straps, 1 pair
- Ultimate Muscle Explosion Starter Guide with Over 200 Killer Exercises
- Tower 200 Exercises Chart
- Side 1 - 11 minutes No Excuses Mother of All Workouts
- Side 2 - Isolation Exercises
- Tower 200 DVD with 11-Minute Mother of All Workouts, plus 4 Bonus Power Pack workouts
What makes the Tower 200 so effective?
- With the Tower 200, you get up to 200 pounds of explosive resistance and over 200 exercises that take your workout to another level and push your muscles to the max.
- The 11-Minute Mother of All Workouts is perfect for people who are crunched for time. The muscle-shredding routine features Randy Couture's MMA-inspired moves so you get bigger, harder, and stronger in just 11 minutes a day.
- Tower 200 fits ANY DOOR and comes pre-assembled so it's easy to set up and easy to use. You just select your level of resistance, attach the hand grips/ankle straps, and start pounding away.
How does Tower 200 compare to equipment at the gym?
Tower 200 uses multi-tension Power Cords. These have an advantage over free weights because as you stretch them, they become more difficult to extend. This means you are placing more stress on the muscle at exactly the right time. Plus, unlike traditional gym equipment, the Tower 200 can work your arms, chest, shoulders, abs, backs, arms, and legs in just one power-packed piece of equipment. Tower 200 fits on any door and it doesn't take up a bunch of space so you can fit the product almost anywhere in your home or office - even in a dorm room!
How many workouts are included in the Tower 200 System?
The program includes an 11-minute Mother of All Workout plus 4 Bonus Power Pack workouts. Each Power Pack is 3 minutes long; works Abs, Arms, and Chest, plus an MMA style workout inspired by Randy Couture, 5-time MMA champion.
Can I adjust the level of resistance on the Tower 200?
Yes. The amount of resistance depends on how many Power Cords you use while working out. The Tower 200 has two 25-pound cords, two 35-pound cords, and two 40-pound cords. To get 200 pounds of resistance, you would utilize all six Power Cords at once, but you can work out with as little as 25 lbs. resistance if you only connect one of the 25-pound Power Cords to your hand grip or ankle strap.
What is the recommended amount of workouts?
Is the product safe?
Tower 200 is designed to give a total body, muscle-pounding workout in just 11 minutes, 4-5 times a week. However, you can achieve faster, more explosive results if you increase the intensity and range of exercises by using the Ultimate Muscle Explosion Starter Guide. Before starting this or any exercise program, it is recommended that you consult with your physician.
Is there a Tower 200 product guarantee?
Get Bigger, Harder, and Stronger in 30 days or your money back. If you're not totally satisfied with the Tower 200, or any of the products purchased with the system, you can return all of the components for a full refund up to 30 days after you receive the product (less shipping and handling).
What are the weight and dimensions of the Tower 200?
Boxed dimensions: 23.9L x 14.2W x 6.3H
Boxed weight: 14.3 LBS
Assembled weight: 12.1 LBS
How long will it take to receive my Tower 200?
It will take 2-4 weeks to receive the Tower 200 via USPS. Your credit card will not be charged until your product ships. Once the order has shipped, you will receive an email with a USPS tracking number that can be used to track the progress of your shipment.
Do you ship outside the continental US?
Yes. We ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and military addresses (APO, FPO, etc.)Order The Tower 200 Today!