Introducing Your Shape Fitness Evolved, a revolutionary fitness game for Kinect for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft. Your Shape’s proprietary Player Projection technology puts your body into the game for the ultimate experience. You’ll control the game intuitively with your voice and body as you create your desired fitness experience. Choose a personal trainer to help you meet your specific fitness goals, take a Yoga or Martial Arts class, or play fun, family-friendly mini-games. As you exercise, you’ll receive specific feedback on your every move, thanks to the game's real-time precise tracking system. Plus, you’ll interact with captivating visual effects that respond to your movement and impact. You’ll have so much fun that you won’t notice how hard you’re working until you see the results!
Some Special Features:
- The game contains workouts included a martial arts class lead by celebrity trainer Michael George, and a special weight loss class lead by Michelle Bridges, trainer for all 5 seasons on Australia's "The Biggest Loser"
- Player projection technology allowing the Kinect sensor peripheral to track over 1 million dots on your body, meaning better tracking, no lag, and 100% player engagement
- The game comes with hundreds of exercises, plus, players enjoy regular downloadable content releases to ensure you'll always have new and exciting workout routines to learn
- Burn calories, have fun and improve your fitness with the help of a personal trainer, take a class such as Yoga, Martial Arts, or Tai Chi, or take on mini-games
- Feedback system that delivers precise feedback on every body part as you follow your coach's instructions and correct your form in real-time
Awesome game! I burned 500 calories the first night of playing on it!
I can't see myself breaking a sweat restricted to a Wii fitness board or while holding any foreign objects in my hand. This game seems to be a lot different from the competitors. Nothing in your hands to drop and real workouts from Women's Health and Men's Health magazines.
This game, using the Kinect sensor watches you like a hawk. Which makes it sound like it is going to scream at you for every little mistake, but it is for your own good to improve your workout. Their is no frustration when using the Kinect sensor. The Kinect sensor is accurate about 99% of the time and tracks much better than my experiences with the Wii. (losses 1% because you have to be near the center of the play space before exercises or you'll end up moving arms and legs out)
It is constantly watching your form during exercises and verbally telling you how to correct your form to get the most out of it. It even tells you what exercises you need to work on to correct your form and what exercises you have the best form in. It tracks calories burned over time and builds workout routines custom to your individual fitness goals.
It is the first exercise game I know of that a die hard fitness magazine will get behind and improve with their own input. Do you think any other consoles are going to have fitness industry backed games? Enough said...
(I don't consider "The Biggest Loser" in the fitness industry due to the fact that they are a TV show. Do you think they really want you off the couch and not watching their show?)
I'm in no way connected to Ubisoft or Microsoft. I'm actually a die hard FPS fan (MW2, BF:BC2, and soon Black Ops) who just wanted a little extra energy from an in home workout routine. Yes I could do this without the game, but the game makes sure I do the exercises right and doesn't let me cheat on them. I'm shooting for the 10,000 calorie burned achievement in the first month.
Wish me luck!
My rating: 4.5/5
(It would have been 4/5, but they have the ability to add more workouts over Xbox live)
To Buy This Game Or Any Other Xbox Products Click Here!