|Enter your zip to find stuff near you|
|“Uniting horse and rider through balance and leadership.”|
~ Gary A. Herrero
14 years of experience in the training of horses and riders. Specializing in exhibition horses.
Gary A. Herrero
- 12 Years working and training horses for Medieval Times Dinner Show
- 5 years independent training with Warmbloods, Friesians, Andalusians, Thoroughbreds, Standardbreds, Quarter Horses, Aztecas and Arabians.
- Trained under Specialist Professor Francisco Garcia of the Royal School of Equestrian Art (Andalusian School) in Jerez, Spain
- Performed in Horse Exhibitions across Ontario, Maryland and California.
- Participated in clinics and Confirmation Shows and Received Best National in Hand Presenter in the 2011 ISPRE Eastern Regional Championships
Horse Training (breaking to high school level)
- Ground Manners
- Breaking to the Saddle and Rider
- Basic gaits and arena excercises
- Lateral Work
- Extension and Collection
- Piaffe, Passage, Spanish Walk, Pirouettes
- Exhibition moves-Hind-Leg Walking, Bowing, Rearing
- Long Reining Levades, Caprioles
- Problem Solving and health consultations.
Rider Training (novice to experienced)
- Understanding the horse and the aids
- Easy to understand analogies that will keep riding fun and easy to understand.
- Progress at your own comfortable pace.
- Learn to train your own horse.
Stable Management Services
- Provide consultation and services to better the management of your barn
- Can organize your barn for the most efficient use
- Money saving techniques
- Post Trauma Horse care and rehabilitation.
Private Lesson, 1 Hr., $45
Horse Training, 4 to 5 rides a week, $500/mos. Part Time rates also available.
Local Clinics $300 a day for 6 lessons, $45 for additional lessons, plus food and travel.
Out of State Clinics $350 a day for 6 lessons, $50 for additional lessons plus food, travel and lodging.
For more information, videos or photos email email@example.com or call 803-341-7031
|Click here or scroll down to contact me about this ad|