|Enter your zip to find stuff near you|
This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
8 CH REAL-TIME H264 CCTV STANDALONE DVR SYSTEM SUPPORT MOBILES 8CH ( BASE ONLY )[BL-AV8120]
None500GB Hard Drive (+$79.00)1TB Hard Drive (+$129.00)
Demo Address : [please contact me for website address]
User name : admin
Password : admin
Mobile Support : Apps EagleEye Viewer
Iphone, Ipad, Blackberry ,Android Google Phone ETC
240FPS / 240FPS Real-Time Recording
USB Mouse Control with GUI OSD
The GUI OSD interface is provided and used with your USB mouse.
Intelligent Motion Trigger Recording
Only the channel with an event will be recorded to effectively save a significant amount of hard disk space and have the maximized recording time.
Supports pre-alarm recording.
Mobile surveillance via our self-developed and free program, "EagleEye", is supported on many popular mobile platforms, such as iPhone, BlackBerry & WinCE.
Network surveillance via the licensed software "Video Viewer",
Internet Explorer , Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome web browser, and QuickTime player is supported with up to 5 users¡¯ login simultaneously.
Fully Remote Independent Operation
Channel switching & video playback are fully independent from the local site
Allowing users to have private imagemonitoring remotely.
H.264 Video Compression Technology
Highly improves video quality for live, recording, and network.
Recording file size is minimized for longest recording time.
Lower bit rate required for fastest network transfer.
Allows live display, record, playback, backup and network operation at the same time.
Supports USB flash drive and network backup.
Audio / Video Support
4 audio-in, 1 audio-out to record sounds.
VGA interface built-in.
10 Must-Buy Reasons
Advanced DVR Management Technology
1. Powerful mobile surveillance support:Mobile surveillance via our self-developed and free program, "EagleEye", is supported on many popular mobile platforms, such as iPhone, BlackBerry, WinCE and 3GPP.
2.Mouse-Click Hot PointCenter the targetLock the target you want by a mouse-click.The surveillance area is repositioned with the point you clicked in the center.
Zoom in on the target Lock the target area by dragging a frame with your mouse. The selected surveillance area will be zoomed in on the screen.
3. Easy USB mouse control with GUI on-screen display (OSD)On the basis of easy and userfriendly experiences, the GUI OSD interface is provided and used with your USB mouse.
BL-AV4120 H.264 DVRUser-friendly Interface by mouse control
OTHER H.264 DVR Not so user-friendly caused by hardware limit
4. Free CMS SoftwareOur self-developed powerful Central Management System software, CMS, is provided without any charge for simultaneous control & management of 16 network devices.
5. G-Mail Server Notification SupportEmail notification settings support SSL encryption required by popular Email service providers, such as Google, to transmit data and information back and forth securely between two applications.
6.The Best Video Playback QualityThe recording picture quality is very similar to live image.
BL-AV4120 H.264 DVR
OTHER H.264 DVR
7. Long Recording TimeCompared with other brand's H.264 DVR, based on the same image quality level, the recording file size is 50% smaller, and the recording time is doubled.
BL-AV4120 H.264 DVR
OTHER H.264 DVR
8. Fully remote independent operationChannel switching & video playback are fully independent from the local site, allowing supervisors to have private image monitoring remotely.
9. Independent event-triggered recordingAccurate event-triggered recording for a single channel, users will not miss any important event and can have the maximized recording time. As for the other brand's DVR, its event-triggered recording accuracy is not satisfactory or even not supported, consuming a significant amount of hard disk space for event recording.
10. Fluent Real-Time Video PlaybackThe video playback is fluent without any picture loss.
Video System NTSC / PAL (auto detection)
Video Compression Format H.264
(Composite video signal 1 Vp-p 75¥Ø BNC) 8 channels
Video Output (BNC) Main Monitor Output: for stable display
Audio Input / Output 4 audio inputs, 1 audio output (Mono)
Maximum Recording Rate Frame 704¡¿480 pixels with 30 IPS <NTSC> / 704¡¿576 pixels with 25 IPS <PAL>
Field 704x240 pixels with 60 IPS <NTSC> / 704¡¿288 pixels with 50 IPS <PAL>
CIF 352¡¿240 pixels with 120 IPS <NTSC> / 352¡¿288 pixels with 100 IPS <PAL>
Image Quality Setting SUPER BEST / BEST / HIGH / NORMAL
Hard Disk Storage Accommodates 1 SATA HDD (capacity up to 2TB)
Quick Search Time / Motion / Alarm search mode
SATA Interface Built-in
VGA Interface Built-in
Recording Mode Manual / Timer / Motion / Alarm / Remote
Multiplex Operation Live display / record / playback / backup / network operations
USB Mouse Control YES
Motion Detection Area 16 ¡¿ 12 grids per channel
Motion Detection Sensitivity 3 adjustable parameters for accurate detection
Pre-alarm Recording YES
Backup Device USB 2.0 flash drive / Network
Web Transmitting Compression Format H.264
Ethernet 10/100 Base-T. Supports remote control and live view via Ethernet
Licensed software ¡°Video Viewer¡± / Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox or
Google Chrome web browser / QuickTime player
Web Interface (5 users access simultaneously)
*Operating System: Windows 7 / Vista / XP / 2000
Network Protocol TCP/IP, PPPOE, DHCP and DDNS
Fully Remote Independent Operation YES
Event Notification By FTP & E-Mail
IR Remote Control YES (IR receiver built-in)
Mobile Surveillance YES (Including iPhone & BlackBerry)
Picture Zoom 2X digital zoom
PTZ Control YES
Alarm I/O 4 inputs, 1 output
Key Lock (Password Protection) YES
User Level Administrator & Operator
Video Loss Detection YES
Camera Title Supports up to 6 letters
Video Adjustable Hue / Saturation / Contrast / Brightness
Date Display Format YY/MM/DD, DD/MM/YY & MM/DD/YY
Daylight Saving YES
Power Source (¡¾10%) DC 19V
Power Consumption (¡¾10%) £¼42 W
Operating Temperature 10¡É ~ 40¡É (50¢µ~104¢µ)
Dimensions (mm)** 343(W) x 59(H) x 223(D)
System Recovery System auto recovery after power failure
Optional Peripherals Keyboard Controller
*The specifications are subject to change without notice.
** Dimensional tolerance: ¡¾5mm
Remote Access via Internet Explorer
Open "Internet Explorer" and enter IP address on the address bar.Once the page is loaded, enter username and password and log-in.You can also access through this link.
If you do not have necessary ActiveX Control, check if your setting isset to download unsigned ActiveX controls. Go to"Tools" > "Internet Options" > "Security" tab > "Internet" >"Custom Level" button, and open "Security Settings" dialog.Then either enable or set to prompt on unsigned ActiveX downloads.
Download the ActiveX control, and browse your remote access.
You need to set setting to download ActiveX control.If you have done it already, you can skip to step 4. Otherwise, open "Internet Explorer" and go to "Internet Options" setting.("Alt" Key > Tools > Internet Options)
Go to "Security" Tab, click on "Internet" and open "Custom Level" dialog.
Under ActiveX Controls section, enable (or prompt) downloading of unsigned ActiveX controls. (It is set to disabled by default)
Allow your Internet Explorer browser to download the ActiveX control. If you already have your Active control installed, skip to step 6.
Click "Install" in order to begin your download. Once your download is completed, you can set your setting back to "disabled" on downloading unsigned ActiveX controls. Some Images may be used for illustration purposes only and does not represent actual products.
| Shipping Options|| Payment Options|
Please contact me for shipping details