|Following are the difference features between Garmin nuvi 205W and nuvi 1300|
Garmin nuvi 205W
Garmin nuvi 1300
|1. Unit Dimension : 4.8″W x 2.9″H x .8″D (12.2 x 7.4 x 2.0 cm)|
2. Weight: 6.1 ounces (172.93 g)
3. Accepts data cards: SD™ card (not included)
4. Speed limit indicator (displays speed limit for most major roads)
|1. Unit Dimension : 4.8″W x 2.9″H x .6″D (12.2 x 7.5 x 1.6 cm)|
2. Weight: 5.7 ounces (161.6 g)
3. Accepts data cards: microSD™ card (not included)
4. Speaks street names (e.g. “Turn right ON ELM STREET in 500 ft.”)5. Pedestrian navigation
capability enabled through optional CityXplorer maps
|CLICK on the link below to check out the current price:||CLICK on the link below to check out the current price:|
Garmin nüvi 1300 Series 4.3-Inch Widescreen Portable GPS Navigator
Learn more details on Garmin nuvi 205W vs 1300 inclusive of the current pricing, common features and unavailable features for both nuvi and customer reviews from Amazon.com.
More on Garmin nuvi GPS Models
You might want to check an overview to Garmin nuvi GPS models. This overview includes all the current non-discontinued nuvi models and some discontinued nuvi models that are still available in the market.
Top 10 Vehicle GPSHere are the current Top 10 Vehicle GPS as ranked by Amazon.com that might help you in finding the right car GPS.