Belkin 6' Serial Parallel Switchbox Cable F3D111
For Sale ... a Brand New, Factory Sealed GENUINE BELKIN PRO SERIES 6' SWITCHBOX CABLE. It is a 25 CONDUCTOR STRAIGHT-TRHOUGH DB25 MALE to DB25 MALE SERIAL / PARALLEL CABLE DESIGNED for UNIVERSAL APPLICATIONS. This SwitchBox Cable is Belkin's Part Number: F3D111-06
NEW BELKIN 6' SERIAL / PARALLEL SWITCHBOX CABLE
FROM the MANUFACTURER ...
Belkin Pro Series cables have a certain assurance and excellence about them that is immediately obvious. It is the proprietary look and feel of unsurpassed quality. Belkin's exclusive wiring design and superior cable technology guarantee peak performance and optimal data transmission.
FEATURES, SPECIFICATIONS, and BENEFITS to YOU
- Description: Serial / Parallel SwitchBox Cable for Universal Applications
- Manufacturer: Genuine Belkin
- Model Number: Pro Series F3D111-06 or F3D11106
- UPC: 722868100523
- Condition: Brand New. Factory Sealed.
- Connection Type: DB25 Male to DB25 Male
- Length: 6 Feet (1.8 Meters)
- 25 Conductor Straight-Through Cable
- Serial / Parallel
- PVC Premold - Encapsulates Individual Conductors to Ensure Electrical Isolation and to Eliminate Stress
- Ground Indents - Provides Excellent Conductivity and Retention with Mating Connector
- Gold-Plated Copper Contacts - Provides Minimal Data Loss
- Has Oversized Ergonomic Thumb Screws
- Aluminum Undermold Shielding Helps to Meet FCC Requirements for EMI / RFI Interference
- State-of-the-Art Wiring Design Ensures 100% Compatibility with All Devices 100% of the Time
- Has a Flextec PVC Rubberized Cable Jacket - Provides Added Durability and Flexibility
- 28 AWG Stranded Tinned Copper - For Excellent Signal Transmission
- Commonly Used for Manual and Automatic Switchboxes
- Lifetime Warranty and Free Technical Support from Belkin
*** FAST FIRST CLASS MAIL SHIPPING WITH INSURANCE ***
This Belkin Pro-Series Switchbox Cable is a Premium Cable.
The Price of this Item is $9.99 + S & H. Sometimes, we accept Offers, so Feel Free to Contact Us.
Shipping Prices Quoted (on Paypal) are for Shipments Within the 48 Continental United States only.
Non-U.S., Alaska, Hawaii, and APO / FPO Buyers: Click Here (or Contact Us) for Shipping Options to Your Destination.
Have Questions? Please E-Mail us at: USFA@Carry-More.com
Be sure to include: SKU "25855", or the Item ID# at the top of the page, so we will know what item you are inquiring about.
Look This Item Over ... Just Don't Overlook It.
|Could you do us a small favor? If you looked at this ad and decided not to purchase this item, could you just send us quick e-mail (USFA@Carry-More.com) to tell us why? That would be really helpful to us ... and we listen to suggestions. Please be sure to tell us what ad or item you are writing us about. Thanks again.|
| Shipping Options|| Payment Options|