The all-new slimmer UltraHD now features image stabilization, 2 hours of incredible HD and Designed for Flip™ compatibility. Pre-loaded FlipShare™ software makes it easy to organize, edit and share your videos. From Flip Video.
Click on the product image below for a preview.
UltraHD 8GB | 2 hr
Simple to Shoot in HD
- Shoot up to 2 hours of better-than-ever HD video on the easy-to-use, now even slimmer UltraHD
- Press the big red button to start capturing vibrant HD video (720p / 60fps) on the super-simple user interface
- Comes with 8GB of built-in memory, letting you capture two hours of HD video; no additional memory cards required
- Keep your video steady with image stabilization, UltraHD's newest feature
- Power up with the included Flip Video Ultra Battery Pack (recharges when connected to USB); also supported by AAA lithium batteries (backup power source only, 3 AAA lithium batteries provide power for a limited period of time)
- Connect the built-in USB arm to your PC or Mac® to launch pre-loaded FlipShare™ software
- Use FlipShare software to organize and edit your videos, capture photos, send video greeting cards and create custom movies
- Watch your videos on your HDTV by connecting your UltraHD to your HDTV with the Flip Video Cables HDMI™ sold separately
- Extend the capability of your UltraHD with Designed for Flip™ products, a new expanded accessory line from Flip Video and partner companies
- Record high-quality H.264 HD videos that are compatible with most video-playing applications, including Windows Media Player, QuickTime Player, and iTunes
- Video: 16:9 widescreen, HD 720p (1280 x 720) at 60 frames per seconds (fps) progressive scan; recorded as MP4 files
- "Child Safe" mode to prevent accidental deletions of clips
- Silent mode for recording in sensitive situations
Click on the product image above for more information.
UltraHD 8GB | 2 hr - Preview