ATR Tile Leveling Alignment System Spindles 500
500 Re-Usable Spindles 20mm
Apex Coverage Area - 450 sq ft compare at 125 sq ft with other leveling system
Tiling made easy with the ATR Tile Leveler
You only need 1 cross spacing plate for 4 tiles NOT 4 Clips like every other Leveling System
While every other system require 360 units for 100 pieces of tile ATR require only 117
Very easy to learn and use at any skill level
Advantages of the ATR Tile Levelers
- Creates a lippage free surface
- Keeps tiles in place while drying
- Assists in aligning tiles
- Stress free installation
- Professional finishes every time
- Very simple and easy to use
- Saves time
- Suitable for floors and walls
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor uses
- Reusable spindle
- Australian design and Australian made
Grout spacer 5/64" (2mm) - Tile thickness 15/64 - 51/64 (1/4 - 3/4) (6mm-20mm)
Example of the different between ATR to other leveling system
100 pieces of tile project ATR use total of 117 spacers with approximately cost of $29.99 compare to any other leveling system 376 spacers with cost of $44.00
About 33% saving in money of spacers and over 66% time saving in Labor of saving on installing additional 259 pieces
How to use 6 Easy steps
1. Assemble spindle mechanism by screwing metal screw provided all of the way into the spindle handles head until screw protrudes fully from the base of the spindle plate
2. Screw spindle into spacing plate until screw tip is just visible at underside of plate.
3. Insert Tile Levelers spindle with spacing plate attached in between two tiles.
4. Lay adjacent tiles until all four corners, or two corners for the edge spacing plate are met.
5. Tighten spindle clock wise firmly until all four corners are lifted flush.
6. Remove spindle once tile adhesive is dry.
Click Here to watch ATR Video's
ATR Leveling System Comparison Chart