PIR Hidden Camera 380 TVL Day and Night 3.7mm Fixed Pinhole Lens
Originally the PIR (passive infrared) covert cameras were developed as a method for monitoring cash registers in retail stores, the PIR camera has evolved into one of the most versatile covert cameras available. At home, in the office, warehouse or manufacturing environment, the PIR camera is available in hardwired models with a down view camera in one area, makes this the perfect choice for a small or a medium sized business.
- 1/3" Sony Super HAD color CCD
- 380 (Color) / 420 (B/W) TV lines
- Day & Night : sensitivity increasing during night time
- 0.3 Lux at F1.2 (Color) / 0.03 Lux at F1.2 (B&W)
- DC 12V / 60Hz
- 3.7mm fixed pin-hole board Lens Installed
Blue CCTV offers Hidden Convert Cameras for Hidden Convert Camera Systems and all of your dome security camera needs.
Design For Indoor and Outdoor Video surveillance
Call us today at 1-818-988-9542 or E-mail At email@example.com