* GE 1235361 Motor Drive to Optical Sensor Cable *
For Sale ... a Brand New, Factory Fresh GENUINE GE OSMONICS MOTOR DRIVE (1235361) to OPTICAL SENSOR / PHOTO INTERRUPTER SENSOR MODULE (1235373) CONNECTION CABLE with 3 PLUGS.
GE MOTOR DRIVE to OPTICAL SENSOR MODULE CABLEWITH FREE SHIPPING
FEATURES, SPECIFICATIONS, and BENEFITS to YOU
- Item: Motor Drive to Optical Sensor Connection Cable
- Manufacturer: Genuine GE
- Part Number May Be: 1235269 (but we are not positive of this)
- Has 3 Plugs on it. One plug goes to the Motor. There is also a 3-Pin Plug and a and a 6-Pin Plug.
- Condition: Brand New. Factory Fresh.
- Connects the Motor Drive (PN: 1235361 or 3019221) to the
Optical Sensor or Photo Interrupter Sensor Module (PN: 1235373)
- We Have Seen this Cable on the Schematics of:
- Logix Electronics Controls: 740 / 742 / 760 / 762
- GE Pro Elite Professional Series Water Treatment System
- The 255 Valve
- The Performa
- The AvantaPure Model: 269 Counter-Current Conditioner
- There May be Other Osmonic Units that this Motor Will Work With
- Please Verify Compatibility with YOUR Unit Before Purchasing
- MSRP: $49.95 + S & H
- USA Seller. Ships Fast from within the United States.
- FREE Shipping within the United States. Discounted Shipping Everywhere Else.
*** FREE FAST FIRST CLASS MAIL SHIPPING WITH INSURANCE ***
Genuine GE Osmonics Motor Drive to Optical Sensor Connection Cable.
The Price of this Item is $20.99 + S & H. Sometimes, we accept Offers, so Feel Free to Contact Us.
Shipping Prices Quoted (on Paypal) are for Shipments Within the 48 Continental United States only.
Non-U.S., Alaska, Hawaii, and APO / FPO Buyers: Click Here (or Contact Us) for Shipping Options to Your Destination.
Have Questions? Please E-Mail us at: USFA@Carry-More.com
Be sure to include: SKU "33744", or the Item ID# at the top of the page, so we will know what item you are inquiring about.
Look This Item Over ... Just Don't Overlook It.
|Could you do us a small favor? If you looked at this ad and decided not to purchase this item, could you just send us quick e-mail (USFA@Carry-More.com) to tell us why? That would be really helpful to us ... and we listen to suggestions. Please be sure to tell us what ad or item you are writing us about. Thanks again.|