iPhones are being given by companies for free on the condition that the receivers can provide a quality feedback about the product -- not necessarily iPhone itself -- but sometimes new apps that are about to be introduced in the market.
I would like to share some potential companies that provide a test-an-iPhone for free.
Although these companies were found as a product of due diligence, readers are still encouraged to read agreements. These deals are valid at the time of writing this post.
1. Big Brand Rewards is an independent rewards program for consumers. Learn about this company and join the hopefuls if you want by clicking here.
2. Gift Depot is another rewards program for consumers. All you need is to test an iPhone 5 and you can have it after providing them a feedback. Best of all, Gift Depot bundles your iPhone 5 with a $1000 gift card -- good enough to accessorize your new toy! Click here to learn more.
3. Gift Picks is a company that lets consumers stay happy with their brand new iPhone 5. Details can be found here.
4. Gift Program promotes a similar deal. However, they are only limited to residents of the United States. If you are 18 years old and above, and a US resident, you can join their survey panel and will receive an iPhone 5 in the mail. Click here to learn more.
5. This company is giving away brand new iPhone 5 free of charge. All you need to do is complete free rewards offers. Click here to learn more.