One of the most complete digestive enzymes on the market, Digest Specialist is formulated with a diverse range of 18 different enzymes to help ensure proper digestion with each meal regardless of the food groups.
Each capsule provides one or more forms of the following enzymes:
- Alpha Galactosidase: Helps digest beans, legumes and vegetables.
- Amylase: Helps digest carbohydrates.
- Beta Glucanase: Helps digest fiber and grains.
- Bromelain : Helps digest proteins and acts as a natural anti-inflammatory.
- Cellulase: Helps digest plant wall and fiber.
- Glucoamylase: Helps digest carbohydrates.
- Hemicellulase: Helps digest carbohydrates in plant foods.
- Invertase: Helps digest sucrose.
- Lactase: Helps digest milk sugar in dairy products.
- Lipase: Helps digest fats.
- Malt Diastase: Helps digest carbohydrates from grains.
- Papain: Helps digest proteins and acts as a natural anti-inflammatory.
- Pectinase: Helps digest fruit and vegetables.
- Phytase: Helps digest phytic acid in nuts and grains.
- Protease: Helps digest protein.
- Xylanase: Helps digest plant wall fiber.
The recommended use is 1 to 2 capsules with each meal or as needed.
|Supplement Facts Serving Size 1 Capsule|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Protease 1||20,000 HUT||*|
|Protease 2||4,000 HUT||*|
|Acid Stable Protease||100 SAPU||*|
|AGS a-Galactosidase||50 Galu||*|
|*%Daily Value not established.|
|Other Ingredients: Vegetable cellulose, Stearic Acid, and Microcrystalline Cellulose|
|WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING.|
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Join our affiliate program at: Whole Family Products Affiliate page