SunTouch WarmWire Kits - 368 to 562 sq. ft.
Alternate pricing available - Contact us for pricing.
Toll free 877 880 8453 or Email email@example.com
Cares about the safety of your love one? CLICK HERE to See SunTouch EMF - Electromagnetic fields
Complete Installation Kit - 240V
Wire Length - 2162 Linear Feet - 3 Spools total of 460 sq. ft.
- WarmWire Spool (S)
- Programmable Thermostat 500760 -120/240V
- WarmWire Strap 1 (1 for every 40 sq. ft.)
- Loudmouth Installation Monitor
- 36 yard Double Sided Tape(s)
- Installation DVD
- Installation Manual
2" o.c. delivers 15 Watts per sq. ft. - Concrete basement slabs, sunrooms, high heat loss areas, etc.2.5" o.c. delivers 12 Watts per sq. ft. - Bathrooms, kitchens, dining/living areas, etc.3" o.c. delivers 10 Watts per sq. ft. - Hallways, entries, low heat loss areas, etc.
Sq. Ft @ 2" O.C.
Sq. Ft @ 2.5" O.C.
Sq. Ft @ 3" O.C.
* The 2.5" spacing is most commonly used.
The affordable alternative to radiant heated mats.
* Single point connection * High-performance ETFE insulation * Strengthened with armed reinforcing * Protected with stainless steel jacket * Available in 120VAC and 240VAC * Sizes up to 240 sq. ft. * UL listed in Canada & USA * Ultra-low EMF * Grounded from end to end 244-8
WarmWire floor heating cable is an economical way to utilize a radiant heat flooring system as a means of warming floors and providing years of lasting comfort. This floor warming system offers UnderFloor heat that helps keep bathrooms, kitchens, and entry ways dry and safe. Make your home cozy with a SunTouch heated floor system.
The material cost for an average 30 - 40 sq. ft. WarmWire radiant flooring is less than $500 with an operational cost roughly the same as two 60 watt light bulbs.
WarmWire can be used to warm areas as small as a powder room or as large as 240 sq. ft. Even larger areas can be warmed with multiple cables wired in parallel.
SunTouch WarmWire Installation Guidelines
Click here for How to Estimate and Order WarmWire