Raimondi Tile Leveling System Wall PliersSpecifically angled pliers for use on Wallssturdy, steel construction with adjustable tensionTiles are pushed, not lifted, providing better tile adhesionImproves speed of tile layingThe most economical tile leveling system available
Accurate tile setting requires perfect leveling of the tiles.
Often it is hard to properly set ungauged and thin tiles as well as larger format thicker tiles because of uneven floor foundations.
As a result, tiles that seem perfectly level during the installation, after the thinset or adhesive cures, they often show a variance in height and can com promise the aesthetics.
This can be avoided, thanks to the new Raimondi Leveling Spacers, which will preserve the perfect leveling of the tiles, and will also speed up the installation.
As an end result, you can quickly achieve a smooth level surface using the new R-L-S system.
Minimum required joint:3/32". Tile thickness: minimum 1/8", maximum 1/2".
Both the setting and removal of the leveling spacers are quick and easy.
How to Use
How to set the support:
1. After having spread the adhesive, insert the support underneath the tiles and along the 4 sides.
2. According with tiles size, set one or more supports on every side of the tile.
3. Set the tile and beat in with a rubber mallet.
How to insert the wedge:
1. Insert the wedge in the support slot carefully not to pass the breaking point.
2. To facilitate this operation, the use of the special traction-adjustable-pliers is recommended.
How to remove the support:
Once the adhesive is set, the protruding part of the support has to be removed by separating it from base. This can be done thanks to the traction-adjustable-pliers, with a rubber mallet or even with feet. Beat parallel to the joint.
Click here for instruction and specifications
Watch the Video Complete 10:58
Watch the Video Wall Installation 2:53