"How I Make up to $5000 Per Month by Shipping Boxes of Used Books, CDs, and DVDs to Amazon."
If you're an experienced seller or just getting started - you can't afford to miss this opportunity!
Learn How To...
- Start a full or part time business from your home
- Grow an inventory of 20,000+ items with no employees or warehouse
- Sell on Amazon without packing and shipping each order
- Have a huge competitive advantage over other Amazon sellers
- Travel anywhere & make money doing it
- Find new and untapped sources of inventory
Have you Heard of FBA?
FBA is short for Fulfillment by Amazon. This is a program where you ship all (or some) of your inventory to Amazon’s warehouse and they store, process, pack, and ship the orders for you. Use a scanner to find books worth selling and use FBA to sell them. When you put these two together, all you have to do is continually send books to Amazon. Now, your time is best spent finding more good books to sell. Amazon and FBA are doing all the shipping and selling.
Got that. I'll repeat.
1) You just send books to Amazon
2) Wait for the money to roll into your account
In Selling on Amazon's FBA Program, the topics include:
- Step-by-Step directions on how to use Amazon FBA
- The costs of using Amazon FBA
- Screenshots of FBA products that sold for over 150% more than the competition!
- How to ship your books to Amazon’s warehouse
- How to get deeply discounted UPS rates and save 50%
- Advantages for FBA Sellers
- Advantages for buyers of FBA products
- How to find untapped sources of inventory
- How to find the value of books before you buy them - by using a book scanner.