Are you looking for
crafts that really sell?
Do you want to earn more money with the crafts you already make?
I can show you which crafts
sell best ~~ and why!
I've prepared a long list of good selling crafts
and the types of places that repeatedly buy them.
So, whether you're looking for a craft that sells easily
or you already have a favorite craft
and you're looking for people to buy them,
you've come to the right place.
Thousands of people around the country are
making money with crafts working from home.
(I'm one of them.)
We're making items that people want to buy.
You, too, can make money offering customers
what they're looking for.
Handmade crafts and unique gifts
are ALWAYS in demand!
For three decades I've been making handmade items of all kinds, for all kinds of customers. Some of my crafts have been bought and shipped overseas. (I'm in Colorado.)
Because I want to make as much money as possible with my crafts, I've been studying closely what sells well and what doesn't.
I've discovered that the crafts that sell well have several things in common ~ even if the crafts themselves are very different.
And crafts that didn't sell well had other things in common!
Once I figured out these many secrets, I was well on my way to selling every craft I made ~~ and life was better.
You don't have to spend DECADES
learning which crafts sell quickly and which don't.
You can learn it TODAY!
The main book has over 100 pages, which include DOZENS of specific crafts. Most of the crafts have several variations, so you can make them uniquely your own.
And what's equally important, you'll discover why these particular crafts sell better than others.
Once you understand why something sells and why another thing doesn't, you can apply these principals to any craft and evaluate if it's going to be a good seller before you put your time, effort and money into making it.
Furthermore, if you already have a craft you love making ~~ but it's not selling as well as you had hoped ~~ you can take the principals presented in this book and compare them to your craft item or your method of marketing them.
You'll quickly see how to BOOST your sales!
I GUARANTEE you'll understand
how to make ANY craft sell better,
or I'll refund every penny you paid
for this ebook package...
I mean that! I GUARANTEE that these books will teach you how to get your craft selling better ~~ or I'll give you a full refund.
These are the 43 chapters you'll get
just in the main ebook.
There's MORE great information
in the bonus ebooks!
- Finding crafts to make and sell.
- Determining what sells -- and why.
- Looking past the ordinary -- making something unique.
- Looking for outlets BEFORE deciding what to make.
- Using Internet keyword tools to find a good selling craft.
- Starting with a craft idea THEN looking for outlets.
- Beware of the biz-ops!
- You are not an assembly line -- but repetition brings perfection.
- Selling your items to many outlets.
- Using a portfolio and scrapbook to get future sales.
- Solving the 'key-stoning' problem.
- Customizing your creation to fit the situation. Working in a variety of mediums.
- Considering time and materials.
- Customized logos, badges and coats of arms.
- Solving the difficulties of working at home.
- Crafters verses craftsmen -- how to increase your profits.
- Earning money as a crafter by teaching and publishing.
- Matching handmade items to customers.
- Determining the price of your handmade item.
- What size should the item be? Why size matters.
- A word about business cards.
- A word about advertising.
- When to consign. When not to.
- The Trouble with 'rent-a-booth' craft outlets.
- Better ways of selling at craft shows.
- Selling at home shows, product shows and art shows.
- Selling other people's handmade items.
- Customers -- who are they? Why family and friends pose a unique problem and what to do about it.
- Repeat business and finding similar outlets.
- Who are the frequent gift givers?
- Customers -- how do you reach them?
- Creating a new product. Getting started or getting better.
- Working with wood.
- Selling on the internet. Having your own website.
- Selling your crafts on eBay.
- Keeping records.
- Problems are meant to be solved. Solutions to seven the most common problems.
- Project A
- Project B
- Project C
- Project D
- Where do you go from here?
- Resource List.