Spend Less Time on E-mail and Get More Done!
If you are like most busy people, your e-mail is making you crazy and you will probably answer yes to many of the questions below:
- Are you drowning in e-mail?
- Do you feel like you never get anything done?
- Does the thought of being disconnected to your e-mail almost give you hives?
- Is your inbox out of control?
- Do you waste precious time because you just can’t find "stuff"?
- Do you dread seeing the number of unread e-mail?
Do You Know How Much Time You Spend On Your E-mail Last Year?
If you are like most people, I bet it is more than you want to admit. On average, people check their e-mail 50 times/day and use instant messaging 77 times.
Interruptions cause the biggest lost of productivity, making you feel stressed and frustrated about not getting anything done.
If you get and send total 100 e-mails/day = 24,000 a year. If you take an average 2 minutes to read and respond to each e-mail that totals 100 work day per year
Your Stealth Plan To Take Back Your Time and End
E-Mail Stress Now!