|My ad categories:|
|Source Cod.. (4)|
Membership s... (2)
Internet M.. (0)
|How Many 'Systems' Have You Bought And NOT Succeeded With?|
You've been told to create landing pages to promote affiliate products
You've been told to use web 2.0 properties to host your content
You've been told to ping your blogs
You've been told to submit your RSS feeds
You've been told to write articles
You've been told to submit articles
You've been told to find the right keywords
You've been told to build backlinks and I could go on and on...
And here's a shocker, if you spend your time writing 500+ words of quality articles that answer your visitor's problems, you're making things worse for yourself!
The key with affiliate marketing is to get as much exposure to your affiliate link as possible. Whilst you may have some success just writing articles and submitting them to Ezine Articles, there's a much bigger picture you're missing out on.
Today I want to show you that bigger picture... 30 full days of the picture to be exact.
Inside the 30 Day Newbie Challenge we'll go through everything you need to know such as...
1. How to find a hungry desperate crowd
2. How to carefully select a product
3. How to find what keywords to base your campaign around
4. How to analyze your competition
5. How to get a website up and running for free
6. How to force Google to know your website exists
7. How to get consistent traffic without paying for it
8. How to get on the front page of Google
9. How to set up a traffic funnel to your money page
10. How to combine these methods into a logical sequence
...and so much more.
If you've always wanted to succeed in affiliate marketing and find yourself 'testing' and 'trying' theories from other guides, and not really getting anywhere then this will be a real treat for you.
P.S. The first 10 days of the system is on the house - more details on the main page.
|Click here to view the other items in my product catalog|
Click any image below to enlarge
|Copyright© 1999 - 2013 USFreeads. All rights reserved|
Terms of Service