Anyone Can Write a Book - But it Takes Something Special to Create a Best Seller!
Have you ever wondered why some writers earn millions of dollars and sell tens of thousands of books, while others struggle to earn back even the smallest advances?
Do you know what makes one book outsell another?
How do you attract new readers to buy your books in droves?
Are you still trying to find a way to get your book published and onto those shelves, in front of readers where it belongs?
This manual was created to help you turn your 'hobby' into a lucrative, full-time writing career.
This easy to follow, step-by-step manual will show you:
- Where to begin writing your book
- Plotting and creating your book
- creating time to sit down and write your book
- Editing and polishing your work to a professional standard
- How to make sure your reader is 'hooked' after the first two pages
- How to complete your first draft in 30 days
- In-depth information about how to self-publish an ebook at no cost to you - and you keep 100% of the profits!
And that's not all! Once your book is written, you'll want to know where to go next. I've also included information about the following things:
- Submitting your book to royalty paying publishers
- Copyrighting your work
- How to attract an editor or an agent
- How to get a publisher to turn your ebook into a printed book
- How to generate sales - without spending a cent
- Finding your target audience
- How to increase your sales - and your profits!
- How to create an author website that sells
- Creating a sales page for your books
- How to accept credit card payments from your own website without a merchant account
- Accepting alternative payments
- How to automate your sales processes
- Getting targeted visitors to your site
Here's what else you'll learn:
- How to get your book listed on the best-seller lists
- 101 places that review books (& ebooks) for free - and how to get them to review yours!
- 33 sure-fire promotion and marketing tips that cost nothing
- Top 10 online writing groups/mailing lists - where other authors hang out
- 14 places to submit your work for literary awards
- 11 online bookstores that will sell your books for you
- 17 directories that will send readers straight to your website
- How to get bookstores to accept and sell your books
- How to get other webmasters to sell your books
- Plus a bonus section, filled with heaps of links to the best writer's resources on the 'net