Best buy Clarion NX501 6.2-Inch Single DIN Multimedia Control Station with Touch Panel Control, USB and Built-In-Navigation/Bluetooth - The Clarion NX501 features built-in navigation with 4 GB microSD card provides excellent high-quality visual guidance in US 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico, and easy software updates. Interactive GUI with flick operation lets you scroll through menu pages and access functions simply by touching on their animated icons. Built-in Parrot Bluetooth module to provide hands-free telephone communication and audio streaming, with wide-ranging compatibility.
Clarion NX501 6.2-Inch Navigation system with Multimedia player
On Sale Now!
Clarion NX501 Features :
- 6.2-inch Digital WVGA Touch Panel LCD Monitor. CD/MP3/WMA/DVD Playback. Built-in Parrot Bluetooth Interface (HFP, HSP, OPP, A2DP, AVRCP, DUN, PBAP). Built-in Microphone and External Microphone Ready with Optional RCB199. 2- Audio/Video Inputs
- 2-Zone Entertainment: Front and 7 Rear Separate Source Control. Rear USB Port with iPod Direct Connect Capabilities. iPod Audio/Video Control with Optional CCA748 iPod Interface Cable. Rear Vision Camera Composite Video Input
- Built-in SiRFprima GPS Receiver featuring TeleAtlas Mapping Coverage of US 50 States, Canada, and Puerto Rico on Preloaded Micro SD Card. 15 Million Points of Interest. Text to Speech for Street Announcements. Sirius Direct Connect Ready
- HD Radio Ready with Optional THD400. 50 Watts x 4 Built-in Amplifier. 8-Channel / 4 Volt RCA Output (2-Channels Rear Zone). Subwoofer Volume Control. Built-in High and Low-Pass Filters. Magna Bass EX Dynamic Bass Enhancement
- Beat EQ for Sound Adjustment. OEM Steering Wheel Remote Ready. Wireless Remote Control Included
With the Clarion NX501, it's easy to keep the navigation system up to date. Simply download new map data from Clarion’s portal site, store them on a microSD card and insert it into the NX501 via the front card slot. Unpleasant surprises are now avoided as navigation maps will match the real world. The NX501’s touch sensor GUI (Graphical User Interface) supports flick operation, so you can quickly scroll to another menu page. Feature icons are animated for an enhanced appearance, and they can be dragged and dropped into different positions to customize the screen.
Shipping ALL City in USA :
New york NY,Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, Philadelphia, Houston, Miami, DC, Atlanta, Boston, Detroit, San Francisco, Phoenix, Seattle, San Diego, St. Louis, Denver, Portland, Cleveland, Sacramento, Las Vegas, Orlando & more...
Deals Bottom Price Clarion NX501 - CLICK HERE !!