Since the start of the recession the "Better Business Bureau" has had more than 3500 complaints from individuals about Debt Settlement Companies, and those individuals have paid hundreds, and possibly more in upfront fees. Armed with the right information you can save hundreds and possibly thousands of dollars and get free counseling and education from "reputable" debt relief, debt counseling companies. And, you can do this on the phone, over the internet, or in person if you want!
For All Those Who Are In Debt And Need Legitimate Help!
If you can follow simple directions you can save hundreds and possibly thousands of dollars and get immediate "reputable" debt relief help!
I'll show you how to get immediate help from a "credentialized" counselor for no cost, and then lower your costs with a debt management program that is for real!
You will find out how to protect yourself from the scams, hypes and sad promises that many debt relief companies are making today.
The Better Business Bureau calls the Debt Settlement Industry "One fraught with inherent problems, and that it is "a growth industry prone to all the abuses a fast-growing market generally produces."
Find out what the Federal Trade Commission, the United States Senate, and the States Attorney General are saying about the misleading problems in the Debt Settlement Industry.
Don't become a victim of these false promises. Learn how to find legitimate companies and counselors, low cost help, and free education and how to find out if a company is a true non-profit.
This ebook is written by a financial advisor who has over 17 years experience helping many individuals get on a path to financial independence. He has used in depth planning sessions with clients, doing a complete cash flow analysis to help them achieve financial security.
In this ebook you'll find out how to get the real help you need by working with "honest" companies, not companies that promise 50% credit reductions, new government programs that will get you out of debt, and other false promises and guarantees that they are not able to achieve. You will also be shown how to ask to right questions, to make sure you are dealing with a reputable company.
I know it's easy to want to sign up with a company that promises "instant" relief", but in reality it will take discipline and the right program, an honest program, that will help you get the relief you need.
I have always put my client's needs first by doing a comprehsive analysis of their financial situation before making any recommendations, and, that is exactly what a reputable debt relief company must do, a comprehensive analysis first, "before" asking for any money!
This ebook will provide you with a way to find accredited companies and counselors, show you how they are accredited and why they are reputable. It will also show you the following:
- How to select a company and a counselor, and "how to find a reputable company in your state"
- 6 types of Ads/Promises to avoid and what the biggest tip off is that will alert you to stay clear of a company
- 11 questions to ask yourself to find out if "You Are In Financial Trouble"
- What type of fees you should expect to pay and what services are provided for free and how this will help you save thousands if you sign up with the right company. The fees must be clearly explained
- What questions to always ask a counselor and what you must always do to protect yourself
- How to use a simple and easy budget system to help control your money and know exactly where you stand. This will help get you on a disciplined program to "get out of debt".
- Debt relief tips to start the process today. Things you should avoid doing and things that will help you get on a path to financial independence!