|Enter your zip to find stuff near you|
This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
The top 20 questions of all time! Have your say!
What is your answer to the top 20 questions of all time? Win WELL DONE! Praise! And you can live anywhere in the world, not just in London!
1. What is life? Is is true than an organism has to move and reproduce to be alive? How about the solids we eat, they are alive and they do not move!
2. What is death? Is is true that death just means turning into other organisms? Lesser, ignorant, organisms like bacteria, maggots,flies?
3. Why are organisms made of host protons/electrons and virus neutrons/neutrinos at the atomic level?
4. Is rice alive? Is water alive? Is the air alive? Why do they keep us alive?
5. Why is this universe dodgy? Can we move to another universe?
6. Why is there good and evil?
7. Why are babies born ignorant?
8. Why do we age and die?
9. What is love? Lust is the opposite to love! Lust is a virus thing!
10. What is asexual reproduction?
11. Is the electron the tail of protons? Why are there so many animals with tails including human babies in the womb?
12. Why is there a neutrino inside the neutron? Is it a virus?
13. What is a virus? What is a host?
14. Why is a star hot? Is is host protonselectrons infected by virus neutrinos and with a fever?
15. Are dark disks (astronomy) maded of darkness? Is darkness made of dark energy particles?
16. Where does intelligence come from? Is it from hosts or viruses? Viruses are non-complex! And they like to destroy!
17. Why is there cold, why is there heat? Why do viruses give a fever to host protonselectrons in stars? Is is an infection? Is heat the main power of viruses?
18. Why are cigarettes, alcohol and drugs mind altering substances? Is it because they have huge amounts of viruses in them?
19. What is the difference between a stone, a fly and a human being?
20. Can there be both creation and evolution? If so what creates and what evolves? Hint: Pure Hosts, like dark energy particles as seen by space telescopes can accelerate the expansion of the universe through constant creation of new matter, infected hosts like protonselectrons by virus netrinos in neutrons in atomic nuclei, can evolve the species, but virus neutrinos make sure the species can also behave like a virus.