|The top 20 questions of all time! Have your say!|
What is your answer to the top 20 questions of all time? Win WELL DONE! Praise! And you can live anywhere in the world, not just in London!
RULES OF THE GAME: You decide if you want to share your answers and your email address with other participants! I pass on your message! You can get new friends and pass your wisdom on! You don't have to answer the 20 questions, just the ones you choose to answer!
1. What is life? Is is true than an organism has to move and reproduce to be alive?
2. What is death? Is is true that death just means turning into other organisms?
3. Why are organisms made of protons, electrons and neutrons, neutrinos at the atomic level?
4. Is rice alive? Is water alive? Is the air alive? Why do they keep us alive?
5. Why is this universe dodgy? Can we move to another universe?
6. Why is there good and evil?
7. Why are babies born ignorant?
8. Why do we age and die?
9. What is love?
10. What is asexual reproduction?
11. Is the electron the tail of protons? Why are there so many animals with tails including human babies in the womb?
12. Why is there a neutrino inside the neutron? Is it a virus?
13. What is a virus? What is a host?
14. Why is a star hot? Is is host protonselectrons infected by virus neutrinos and with a fever?
15. Are dark disks (astronomy) maded of darkness? Is darkness made of dark energy particles?
16. Where does intelligence come from? Is it from hosts or viruses?
17. Why is there cold, why is there heat?
18. Why are cigarettes, alcohol and drugs mind altering substances?
19. What is the difference between a stone, a fly and a human being?
20. Can there be both creation and evolution? If so what creates and what evolves?
|Click here to view all my ads|
|Click here or scroll down to contact me about this ad|
|Copyright© 1999 - 2013 USFreeads. All rights reserved|
Terms of Service