|Enter your zip to find stuff near you|
This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
The Filipino communities best kept secret for planning a wedding is Padre Tomas Burgos . This awesome Non-Denominational, Christian Senior Pastor of Calistoga Christian Center is the most experienced and VOTED BEST TRADITIONAL: Veil, Cord and Coins Ceremony clergy from the BAY AREA to BEVERLY HILLS.
Here are a few good reasons Catholic/Christian Pinoy celebrities and brides on a budget chose"Padre" Burgos as their officiant:
1. They're a REAL Wedding Ministry.
2. They are REAL CLERGY!
3. They travel to your wedding location*
4. They are a Multi-Cultural Christian Ministry. They also speak Spanish & Tagalog-(Wife).
5. They specialize in Traditional Catholic /Christian & Non-Denominational ceremonies with all the traditional pinoy customs (.i.e Veil, Cord & Coins Ceremony with Unity Candle Ceremony or Unity Sand Ceremonies).
6. They are the favorites of Pinoy Celebrities and Brides on a budget.
TRADITIONAL: Catholic/Christian: VEIL, CORD & COINS CEREMONY. PACKAGE INCLUDES:
A. Custom Traditional Vows. (Couple keeps vows after the Ceremony)
B. They travel to your location.(FREE 50 miles within Bay area)
C. Ring Blessing Ceremony.
D. Veil, Cord & Coins Ceremony with Unity Candle Ceremony.
E. Church Certificate of Marriage.
F. Family blessing.
G. Blessing of the food prayer (Reception)
H. CERTIFY and FILE License at the court house for you.
TOTAL: $350 Donation Requested + 15% Gratuity
OPTIONAL:One hour (Pinoy Time) Wedding Rehearsal: We rehearse the ceremony twice so that everyone knows what to do.-$99 donation
To Book our Tomas "Padre" Burgos (916) 834-1496
PLEASE NOTE: Supladas & BRIDEZILLAS extra charge :)
Wedding Photos: wedfol.io/pages/a/19734/
Ministry site: CalistogaChristianCenter.com
Calistoga Christian Center-Trad. Filipino Weddings