Cesar Millan's Mastering Leadership dog training DVDs offer the definitive collection of Cesar's approach and methods.http://pinnedurl.com/cesarsway
Everybody dreams of having a perfect dog - one that is happy, healthy, well-balanced, and socializes well with other animals and people. Cesar shows you how to make this dream a reality!
How to Solve Common Dog Problems
Welcome to Part 5 of Cesar’s Mastering Leadership Series, Common Canine Misbehaviors: Solutions to the 5 Most Common Dog Problems. In this program Cesar will share practical techniques for overcoming the 5 most common dog misbehavior's.
Five Most Common Dog Problems
- Barking at a specific stimulus, such as the doorbell or the mail carrier.
- Barking while the owner is away, including techniques for handling separation anxiety.
- Aggression towards other dogs, teaching the difference between fear aggression and dominant aggression.
- Overexcited or hyperactive behavior, such as jumping up
- Problems on the walk, including pulling on the leash, lunging at other dogs, and walking more than one dog at a time.
You'll also learn...
- Tips for riding your bike with your dog
- How to safely introduce your dog to the treadmill
- The ideal walk -- from start to finish!
- Subtitles in Spanish
- Fear of loud noises, such as fireworks, thunderstorms, and other common sounds.
- Exercise tips from veterinarian Dr. Garcia
- Tips for finding the right dog professional to work with your dog