|Enter your zip to find stuff near you|
|*------- SERVING JUST THE EAST VALLEY AREA -------*|
*^* Professional Handyman Service You Can RELY ON *^*
** NO TRIP FEE -- NO SERVICE CALL FEE -- JUST A SIMPLE 1 HOUR MINIMUM
** 12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
** $50/HOUR For The Full Range Of Handyman Services
*** What is most important is that I get your job done RIGHT, and that you are COMPLETELY SATISFIED with the results. ***
** AVAILABLE 7 DAYS A WEEK
** OVERVIEW OF SERVICES ** ^^ ** OVERVIEW OF SERVICES ** ^^ ** OVERVIEW OF SERVICES **
* Electrical * Ceiling Fan Installation
* Lighting Installation * Kitchen Appliance Install or Repair
* Plumbing * Kitchen Sink/Faucet Install * RO Installs
* Faucet Repair * Garbage Disposals
* New Toilet Install * Toilet Rehab
* Caulk Tubs, Sinks, and Tile * Slow Drains
* Painting * Interior Painting
* Exterior Painting * Paint Touch Ups
* Flooring/Walls * Install Baseboards
* Drywall Repair * Acoustic/Popcorn Ceiling Removal
* Flat Screen TV Mount * Picture and Mirror Hanging
* Shelf Installation * Any Door or Lock Install
* Bathroom Vanity * Closet Systems and Shelving Installs
* Clean and Lubricate Sliding Doors * Fix Door That Won't Latch
* Pet Door Installs * Water Misting System Installation
* Rain Gutter Installation - Repair - Cleanout
* CAT5 and CAT6 Cable and Outlets Installation (for internet connections and VOIP)
* Network setup/Network enhancement (incl WIFI)
* And Many, Many More!
You will find my pricing very reasonable, ESPECIALLY if you take a look at what many other Handyman services charge.
All pricing is based on $50 per hour for my time and work.
There is no trip fee, no service charge, just a 1 hour minimum charge. ($50)
Contact me (text or email) with what you need to have done. Provide as much detail as possible. IMPORTANT: Provide As Much Detail As Possible!!
(( Just use the REPLY button at the top left of this page for contact info ))
If I am confident that I can accurately estimate your job, I will get back to you as soon as possible with a FIRM QUOTE. A FIRM QUOTE means that is the price for your job, period. It means that if it takes me longer than I thought, you still only pay what I quoted you.
If there are a number of variables and dependancies, and I am not confident that I can accurately estimate your job, I will give you an ESTIMATE QUOTE. An ESTIMATE QUOTE means that I will give it my very best shot to complete your job, as estimated, but if it turns out that it takes longer than my estimate, we both agree that the charge will be based on $35/hour and how long it actually takes.
What is most important is that I get your job done RIGHT, and that you are COMPLETELY SATISFIED with the results.
I am available 7 days a week, 8:00 am to 7:00 pm. If my current bookings allow, I can do same day service. Realistically, though, you should try to plan at least a couple of days ahead. Better for you, and better for me... I will text you when I am on my way to you.
not a licensed contractor
|Click here or scroll down to contact me about this ad|