Innovative thinking, technological advancement, and a customer centered principle are making it possible for this bank to give 75 times greater interest rate to its customers. While the banks of today offer about 0.01% APY on the basic savings plans, they are rapidly losing customers who are now switching banks to earn higher interest rates.
Capital One 360 is swooping customers by offering a high 0.75% APY in its basic 360 Savings program. This is 75 times greater than what the average bank offers. In addition, Capital One 360’s checking program, 360 Checking is currently offering 0.20% APY interest. This is a very unusual, but celebrated offer, since up until now, only a minority of people—those with over $10,000 in their checking accounts—were able to earn interest (which is at 0.01% APY) from their banks. But now Capital One 360 has brought high interest rate banking to people of all economies.
There is no minimum balance requirement. There is no maintenance fee…there is no overdraft fee either. Here’s a brief list of what you can expect as Capital One 360 customer:
- · Capital One 360’s checking account, 360 Checking, offers you 0.20% APY for any balance under $50,000—anywhere between $0 to $49,999.
- · 360 Savings, offers you 0.75% APY.
- · Option to have multiple savings accounts…so when you have multiple savings goals, you can dedicate each savings account for each goal (this is a hit for organized people).
- · No minimum balance required…which means if any unusual circumstance required you to dig deep into your 360 Checking or 360 Savings account, you wouldn’t suffer any fine or penalty from the bank (life happens, right?)
- · No monthly fee…Capital One 360 doesn’t tax you to keep your money safe.
- · No overdraft fee…you won’t fuss about a $35 fee for over drafting your account (you will only pay a reasonable interest on the amount you exceed. Fair enough)
- · Capital One 360 provides automatic savings…very convenient if you are a set-and-forget kind of person.
- · Mobile deposits…no more standing in lines to deposit checks…set-up direct deposits, and for the other checks you get, you simply snap pictures and deposit via your smartphone.
- · Checking accounts for teens…if you have teens, now they can learn how to manage their own checking account under your supervision.
- · Savings accounts for kid...so kids can learn how to be savers, earn interest on their savings…under their parents’ supervision.
- · FDIC insured…your money is safe
And as an additional bonus, as a Capital One 360 customer, you will receive $20 for each referral you introduce to Capital One 360—up to 50 referrals. This means you can make up to $1,000 cash when your referrals open their free, high interest paying accounts with Capital One 360.
If you ever wanted to earn high interest rates in your savings and checking accounts, Capital One 360 is the smart choice for you. You can learn more if you click here to go to Capital One 360 website.