|Enter your zip to find stuff near you|
This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
India is renowned for its magnificent tradition of education. In many a sense, it has laid the foundation for the way, the teaching and education sector has shaped up today. Indian teachers are revered all over the world and because of this more and more students are turning up to take admissions in Indian Universities. India's higher education is only behind China and USA, rendering it to be the most sought after among the students-both national and international. India can rightfully boast of a strong and highly reputed network of universities and colleges. Today, it has 20 central universities, 215 state universities, 100 deemed universities and 13 institutes of national importance. The governing body at the higher level is the University Grants Commission (UGC) which works in coordination with the government.
With a severe shortage of institutions of higher learning in the country, the Ministry of Human Resource Development has proposed to establish eight new IITs, seven IIMs and thirty central Universities in India. While the promised schools will take some time to be established and be fully functioning, does it make sense for students to apply to deemed universities in the meanwhile? As of now, deemed universities of India is the second choice for most students
List of engineering courses
So you want to be come an Engineer?
But are you sure which engineering stream containing what course, you want to choose. Let us help you to make your decision.
Following is the list of all the engineering streams with course that are available currently in India, from which you can choose to the best of your liking.
Aeronautical and Aerospace engineering courses list
- This engineering course deals with the design, creation and operation of machines related to flying – planes, missiles, rockets, spacecrafts etc. Aerodynamics, avionics, propulsion, acoustics are subjects that are taught under this course.
Agricultural engineering courses list
– This branch of engineering focuses on the design and operation of tools, implements and machines that are used in the practice of agriculture.
Computer engineering courses list
– This engineering stream teaches about the design, development, manufacture and maintenance of computer components.
Electronic and Electrical engineering courses list
– This engineering course includes research, development, design, creation and maintenance of a diverse set of objects ranging from global Positioning Systems to semi-conductor chips used in mobile phones.
Automobile engineering courses list
– This stream of engineering studies deals with the design, creation, manufacture and operation of machines relevant to automobiles ranging from the ubiquitous motorcycle to buses and trucks. Civil Engineering – This engineering course teaches about the design, development and construction of bridges, dams, metro, railroad systems etc.
Industrial engineering courses list
– This branch of engineering studies teaches how to make the machines and people work in tandem with each other so that maximum productivity is derived.
Instrumentation engineering courses list
– This engineering stream teaches about design, manufacture and maintenance of instruments and instrument units.
Manufacturing engineering courses list
– A Manufacturing Engineer is taught how to manufacture things – be it structures, machinery, electronics, medical devices, automobile parts, textiles and clothing, or household products or toys or cans and bottles any thing and everything that can be manufactured.
Marine engineering courses list
– Under this engineering course, one gets to learn the designing, construction and management of ships and other naval vehicles.
Mechanical engineering courses list
– This engineering branch is concerned with the design, construction, and operation of power plants, engines, and machines. It deals mostly with things that move.
[please contact me for website address]