|Enter your zip to find stuff near you|
This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
How closely do you look into the backgrounds of your potential hires?
Do you want to be found “negligent for the failure to exercise reasonable care in determining an employee’s propensity for violence in an employment situation where the violence would harm a third person.”
Need more reasons to conduct background checks on your job candidates and employees?
It's safe to assume a higher percentage of job seekers withhold vital information, such as the applicant’s activities while “self-employed” or while the candidate is trying to cover-up periods of unemployment, incarceration or other embarrassing circumstances. And the frequency of such misinformation may rise as people get more desperate for work in trying economic times and/or rising unemployment.
Contact us so we can help collect the following information to eliminate your business threat:
- Authenticate the Identity of people and businesses by name, birth date, SSN, address, phone number and more.
- Prevent and detect insurance fraud by uncovering inconsistencies and misrepresentations.
- Uncover evidence of financial distress with bankruptcy, lien, foreclosure and eviction records.
- Find connections between people, businesses and assets
- Discover criminal histories
Let us help you protect your business and employees.
JulMar Investigation Services
[please contact me for website address]