|Enter your zip to find stuff near you|
This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
Dryer vent lint clean-up service provided, fast and reliable. Special spring cleaning special recommended by all local fire and police departments. We will clean your dryer and make them lint free. Lint should be cleaned from your dryer twice a year every six months. We offer evening and weekend appointments for a low $60. fee. Keep your family safe and avoid your home from catching fire ( see pictures and news articles). Call Steve or Dennis 1-313-258-2832 OR 1-313-986-6753 we accept cash or money orders.
RED WING ,MN - No one was injured Thursday evening in Red Wing after a dryer caught fire and forced the occupants to evacuate their home. The Red Wing Fire Department responded to Plum Street after the structure was reported to be filled with smoke. Compressed airfoam was used before making an interior attack of the lowest level. Upon entering the basement, a natural gas dryer was discovered to be engulfed in flames, according to a press release from the fire department. Fire fighters were on the scene for about an hour.
Dryer Fire Spreads to Floor - Republican American (2/27/2013)
TORRINGTON, CT - Firefighters responded to a Prospect Street home on Tuesday after a dryer fire spread to the wood floor. Fire Capt. David Starr said a neighbor called in the fire. Lint in a dryer caught fire after excessive heat built up and it couldn't escape, Starr said. Starr said the fire spread to a wooden floor under the dryer and over the cement floor.
Dryer Catches on Fire - By Jonathan McFadden - The Herald (2/27/2013)
CLOVER, SC - A clothes dryer caught on fire at Clover High School Wednesday night and billowed smoke throughout the building. Crews with the Clover Fire Department and Bethel Volunteer Fire Department were called to the school to find flames coming from the laundry room dryer, said Clover Fire Chief Charlie Love. A few employees were still inside the building and were evacuated, Love said. Firefighters got the flames under control pretty quickly, Love said, but spent a significant amount of time trying to ventilate the building because of heavy smoke damage.
Lint Buildup Causes Dryer Fire - By Becky Vargo - Grand Haven Tribune (2/25/2013)
FERRYSBURG, MI - Lint build up caught on fire early this morning. Firefighters responded at about 1:20 a.m. to the duplex, said Fire Chief Mike Olthof. The fire also melted some wires, but was out when firefighters arrived. Olthoff said the exhaust vent was so packed with lint, that no more lint could get out of the dryer. "They were lucky," Olthof said. "The basement was pretty full and the potential was there for a fire if they kept running the machine." Olthof said it's important to clean lint out of the exhaust vent in back of the dryer once in a while too.
Damage Set at $100,000 in Dryer Fire - The Reading Eagle (2/24/2013)
LAURELDALE, PA - A clogged dryer vent caused a fire in a home in the 3300 block of Raymond Street in Laureldale. No one was injured in the fire, Laureldale Fire Chief David L. Feltenberger said. Emergency workers helped one man escape the home. Feltenberger estimated the damage at $100,000.
Clothes Dryer Causes House Fire - WPTV NBC News Channel 5 (2/23/2013)