Here are the top 12 reasons to use YouTube videos to market your business in 2015: 1. Generates Free Traffic YouTube videos rank 53 times faster than textual content. If you tag the right keywords in your video it will show up in the search engine results. Adding video to your webpages can result in more than 150% increase in organic traffic from search engines (Marketing Sherpa) 2. Generates Free Leads Users are more likely to watch a visually stimulating video about your products than they are to read a long and possibly boring text document. Online video can stimulate your potential customers or clients to learn more about your products and services before they buy.
3. Generates More Sales Viewers are 85% more likely to purchase a product after watching a product video. (Source: Internet Retailer)
4. Increases Conversion Rates Adding videos to your landing pages increases conversion rates by 75% according to Eyevision Research. Video sales letters tend to get better conversion rates than long form sales letters.
5. Increases Engagement Video engages the emotions. Viewers can learn, cry, laugh or get angry watching videos. Video is visually interactive which helps hold the attention of the viewer better resulting in greater retention and application of what is being communicated.
6. Let's your personality shine
It's difficult to let your personality shine through the written word compared to video. A video of the "real you" can come across loud and clear resulting in a more powerful connection with your viewers. When you get a greater connection you create more engagement which results in more subscribers leads customers and revenue.
7. Attracts more inbound links Posts with videos attract 3 times more inbound links than plain text posts. (Source: SEOmoz)
8. Reach a large audience YouTube is the 2nd most popular search engine after Google. More people are searching for information on YouTube than on any other search engine but Google. But if you’re not on YouTube, they won’t find you.
9. Stand out from the crowd If you want to stand out from your competitors you better be using video because they probably aren't.
10. Easy and affordable You no longer need expensive equipment to shoot video. Most smart phones come with video capability and generally produce video that's high enough quality to put online. Most computers have video editing software installed (ie my movie on a Mac or Windows movie maker on a PC). If you want to record your computer screen you can use something like screencast-o-matic...a free online screen recorder. 11. Shapes your demographic. According to a nationwide survey conducted by Burst Media, online users between the ages of 35 to 44, and 45 to 54, are just as likely to search and view online video content as online users ages 18-24.85% of the US internet audience watches videos online. The 25-34 age group watches the most online videos, and adult males spend 40% more time watching videos on the internet than females. (Sources: comScore and Nielsen) 12. Builds Community By Integrating your YouTube channel with Google+ you can share your videos with people in your Google Plus Circles. You can also create or join and participate in Google Plus Communities related to your business to build up your audience.
Want To Learn How To Generate More Leads, Subscribers and Sales Using YouTube Videos?