|Enter your zip to find stuff near you|
This classified ad has expiredClick here to view current advertisements similar to this one.
Priced to sell at $165,000 Move in Ready!!
Price Includes a Great Car!!!
Charming Fully Furnished Home & Farm for Sale Dos Rios, Dolega
Avoid the intense Heat of David and the mold and humidity of Volcan and Boquete with this newly remodeled home located midway between David and Boquete with only a 15 minute drive either direction! Dos Rios is a low crime area next to Dolega off the main highway. It is a quaint, quiet, peaceful and serene little town in the country on a nicely paved road.
This house has 1618 ft�:: (150.32 m�::) under roof with 2 bedrooms, 1 bath and sits on a 1.395 acre (5646.98 m�::) farm and is fully enclosed and beautifully landscaped! A dog's true paradise! Cut back on your grocery bills with a veggie garden and approximately 60+ fully grown fruit bearing trees of all kinds! It is perfect for anyone who loves nature and living off the land! This also has the potential to be used as a small fruit & veggie farm and there is plenty of room for aquaculture if so desired. Our small garden produces bell peppers, cayenne, reapers, ghost, 7 pot and a variety of habaneros which we can sell as seedlings, powder, seeds, and salsa. Local middle men also purchase our lemons and avocados.
There are 2 large bedrooms measuring about 11 �:: x 16 �:: ft. Both jealousy windows in the master bedroom have been replaced with beautiful side slide open windows with security bars and has an energy efficient air conditioner. The kitchen and dining room are merged. There is an open air laundry room under the main roof and is enclosed with wrought-iron fencing with 2 gates should you need to keep the dogs out. There is also a small bodega behind the house.
The house was built with the Panamanian Climate in mind taking full advantage of the summer zephyrs that come from the east! 3 huge triple windows in the kitchen and 2 in the living room make this house feel open and breezy! 3 doors perfectly located also add to the cooling airflow throughout the house. Construction is concrete block and new roof insulation was installed throughout prior to installing the new ceiling tiles and recessed lighting.
This is truly a bird watchers paradise. Everything is fresh and new as the house is still in the process of being remodeled. This is not a flip house!! This is our home and has been remodeled accordingly. Expected remodeling completion date is approximately July 2017.
All openings have been well sealed to keep insects out. The exterior doors have thresholds and door sweeps. The attic has an exhaust system to extract heat. The walls are being textured and freshly painted. The bathroom is being completely re-done to include tiling the walls, shower and floor and will include a new toilet and sink with cabinet. The Kitchen is also in the process of being completely re-modeled, with new granite counter tops, new sink and new cabinets. There is new ceramic floor tile throughout the house.
There is a huge wrap around patio under the main roof of the house and is fully enclosed with a wrought iron fence and also has 2 gates to keep the pets out if desired. There is a newly built outdoor cooking area with a tiled counter and storage underneath on the covered patio and with a high output burner for wok cooking, and grilling. There is also a nice size carport with full access protection from the rain to both front and back doors. Painting the outside will be the final thing to be done.
Monthly utility costs are as follows: Propane (includes: cooking, clothes dryer, wok station) less than $3 a month. Electric is about $45-$48 a month with the air conditioner running 24/7. Garbage collection is $2 a month. non metered water is $31 per year. Cable Onda internet is $22 a month.
Eligible for zero property taxes!! Not in an HOA!
Property is fully TITLED. And is a registered Finca.
Our neighborhood has wonderful, friendly and quiet people who wave, say hello and are always willing to help when needed.
Included in the incredible price are:
1. 2007 Hyundai Tucson: New tires, new battery, has been maintained. A $6000+ value.
2. A $2000 Riding lawnmower, heavy duty commercial quality weed eater/brush cutter, post digger and numerous yard tools.
3. Tools: table saw, compound powered miter saw, stick welder, chain saw, compressor, a 6' break apart scaffold system, pressure washer, shop vac, tile cutter, 2 large tool boxes filled with tools and tons more!! All in excellent condition.
4. Barely used high end large capacity Whirlpool washer and gas dryer
5. Large 6 burner gas stove/oven, Large fridge/freezer, Deep chest freezer, Oversized GE wall mounted microwave
6. Large Stainless table top with shelving beneath, Restaurant quality NSF Stainless steel cookware (full set)
7. Small appliances: toaster, crockpot, air fryer, dehydrator, rice cooker, stainless steel water distiller ($500 value), popcorn maker, dishes, silverware, linens, window treatments, etc.
8. Portable microwave cabinet with draws, closet and slide outs.
9. 32" LED TV and 38" LCD TV and 5.1 stereo surround sound system
10. All new screening on all windows.
11. Dining room table/chairs and couch purchased at EP Furniture
12. Area rug, Wooden wall shelves for TV and decorative shelf for nick-knacks and plenty of fans for cooling
13. 16 ch Security system with 9 cameras and a 2 TB hard drive a $700 value fully installed and functional with remote phone capability. Watch your house while you are away!
14. Handmade authentic Ecuadorian Artwork
15. King size bed, 2 tall solid wood dressers
16. Huge 4' x 8' work table, 3 separate steel storage shelves with 5 shelves each
17. High Quality energy efficient (18 EER) LG 12000 BTU split air air-conditioner
18. 750 Liter reserve water tank and jet water pump with underground irrigation lines installed.
19. Fruit trees: Moringa, Oranges, lemons, mandarins, grapefruits, coconuts, bananas, avocados, mamon chino, mango, mountain apple, Morang, Nance, noni, papaya, plantain, sugar cane, yucca, pineapples, green peppers, large selection exotic hot chili peppers, galangal, ginger, lemon grass, basil, green onion, guanabana, and so much more!!
Benefits of a Panama Residency
Best Retiree Benefit Program in the World: Panama
The government of Panama has the best incentive program in the world for foreign retirees.
Some of the benefits are:
One-time importation duty exemption on all your personal and household goods up to $10,000.
Importation duty exemption of a car free of taxes every two years. (Other taxes do apply)
100% Property tax exemption for sole residence
The following benefits are for all retirees - both Foreign residents and Panamanian:
50% off closing costs for home loans.
25% off both international and domestic airline tickets.
10% off prescription medicines ( which are inexpensive to begin with)
15% off dentistry.
30% off bus, boat and train fares.
15% Fast Food Restaurants
20% Doctor visits and Surgery
25% Monthly energy, phone and water bill
15% Optometry services
50% Hotel from Monday thru Thursday and 30% on weekends
50% off entertainment including movies, concerts, sporting events and theater. ( This means for example, a movie ticket will cost you $2. And Panamanian cinemas receive American movies about the same time they come out in the States.)
In Panama all banks (mandated by law) have special express lines for Retirees.
And don't forget, you can hire a full time maid for less than $200 a month. That is probably the most helpful "retiree benefit".
In 2014 Panama was named the #1 place to retire in International Living's Retirement Index calling it "Convenient, Easy and Affordable". No doubt about it- Panama is the most Retiree-Friendly country in the world.
EXPECTED COMPLETION DATE SOMETIME THIS JUNE/JULY & WE WILL ROUTINELY UPDATE PICTURES
******************** PRICED TO SELL FAST! ***********************
Owners do not speak spanish very well. If you are coming to see our property, please provide a translator. Thank you.
Los propietarios no hablan espa�::ol muy bien. Si viene a visitar nuestra propiedad, por favor proporcione un traductor. Gracias.
Sorry, No owner financing available
Lo siento, No hay financiaci�::n del propietario disponible.
(813) 667 5963
(213) 221 8309