Free Classifieds
Home | Post Ad | My Account | Help | Affiliate Program | Local Classifieds | Just Viewed | Keyword Alerts
Username:
Password:
Affiliate Program
Post Ad
Enter your zip to find stuff near you
 
 Classifieds > Pets & Animals > RabbitsFlag
Click here to flag this ad for review or to report a problem

Flemish Giant Rabbit Pair!!!

Item ID#:3273574Location:
Mount Clemens, Michigan
Seller ID#:990579 Views:
959
Price:$30Expires:expired

This classified ad has expired

Click here to view current advertisements similar to this one.

After a few no shows, they still need a new home!!!

Male and female Flemish giant rabbits! Male is almost 9 months old, and female is 8 months.
They are very bonded and MUST go together!!! Both are fixed/altered and free roam the house.
Litter trained 90%. The other 10% is right outside their litter.

The are friendly, enjoy being pet, though take a little work to be held.
They are super healthy and unfortunately have not had the time to give them the attention they
deserve. Come with remaining food, yesterdays news litter, litter boxes, toys, tunnels, etc
Please do your research for proper care with these. They can be incredible pets!

$30 adoption fee for both, includes remaining food, litter etc.. to ensure a great home!

586.212.4196 Calls or TEXTS preferred, thank you!)

Thank you!
Share
My Account
Post Ad
Local Classifieds
Help Topics
Copyright© 1999 - 2014 USFreeads. All rights reserved
Please read our Terms of service & Privacy Policy

Contact Us
Privacy Policy
Terms of Service
0

BpdtpvtHspdHss
11/28/2014 8:56:17 PM UTC